Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler At Space

Guest Axl_Rose

Guest ramon

cox then lawler .. ;)

the rave continues.

damnit i need a break!!!

Just catch up on your rest in the evenings, you can do it! :D

i didn't see cox w/ dt .. i just saw dt so i'd like to see carl and lawler has been supporting leftroom so i'd like to get him some new tunage ;)

yeah im going to sleep like a baby on the plane today. i've gotten 3 hours of sleep after deep space.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Axl_Rose

Thanks for the responses guys and great to see some Venezuelans on here. Yeah that 21+ after 3:00 am doesnt make much sense =/

Marina I'm From Caracas, Terrazas Del Avila. I'll probably get there around 5:00 am. I'm thinking about going to see Carl Cox at Revolution first.

Guest Marina22

Thanks for the responses guys and great to see some Venezuelans on here. Yeah that 21+ after 3:00 am doesnt make much sense =/

Marina I'm From Caracas, Terrazas Del Avila. I'll probably get there around 5:00 am. I'm thinking about going to see Carl Cox at Revolution first.

I am from Terrazas de Santa Ines near Santa Rosa de Lima not sure where Terrazas Del Avila is. I haven't lived there since I was eight so when I go visit (every few years) I am like a tourist even though I know some names and areas of the city. So you are staying in Miami or have friends/family that you are visiting? I am also going to Carl Cox, so when the day gets closer tell me what kind/color shirt you are going to wear and that way I may find you. :D Have a safe trip. :)

Guest Axl_Rose

I am from Terrazas de Santa Ines near Santa Rosa de Lima not sure where Terrazas Del Avila is. I haven't lived there since I was eight so when I go visit (every few years) I am like a tourist even though I know some names and areas of the city. So you are staying in Miami or have friends/family that you are visiting? I am also going to Carl Cox, so when the day gets closer tell me what kind/color shirt you are going to wear and that way I may find you. :D Have a safe trip. :)

Haha Awesome.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1436079

That's myspace so you know who I am if you go.

Guest armand1210

Now the real question is will Lawler play like his recent sets in Europe and as reflected on his Viva CD...dare I say it...minimal ? Or will he punk out and spoon feed Miami its usual baby food ?

Guest Ariel

Now the real question is will Lawler play like his recent sets in Europe and as reflected on his Viva CD...dare I say it...minimal ? Or will he punk out and spoon feed Miami its usual baby food ?

He better not punk out.. ;)

Guest Marina22

Haha Awesome.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1436079

That's myspace so you know who I am if you go.

That's a great idea but unfortunately I cannot view this link on here or out of cooljunkie since I am not on myspace. :o So send us a pic or give me a description por favor. :)

Guest Marina22

Lawler doesn't punk out he plays what he wants and what he thinks he should for the event. Dare I say it, he does not compromise himself as an artist, you can please some people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time. :P

Guest armand1210

Lawler doesn't punk out he plays what he wants and what he thinks he should for the event. Dare I say it, he does not compromise himself as an artist, you can please some people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time. :P

LOL...Don't take anything we say around here too seriously...I said that very tongue in cheek. ;)

Lawler's CD's are consistantly some of the best compilations put out and has done much to push the genre ahead. I am looking very forward to this Saturday; looks like we have a great season ahead of us.

For the record, I like all kinds of music as long as it's good. (and contrary to popular opinion 'round these parts , YES there is good Trance and Hip Hop !)

Guest Marina22

even if lawler plays merengue .. the guy delievers ...

go to the club and judge for yourself ..

here's a 2002 documentary on him ..

PIcYv6i71w0

see you guys on Saturday :)

ps. if you have the chance, download and listen to his Essential mix @ SW4 London ...

Thanks for the video, wonder if there are any more recent ones.. Can't wait for Sunday morning 8)

Guest dancefloored

Hello and welcome. I am also from Venezuela and love Steve as well. Where are you from? I was born in Caracas and lived there till I was eight. Are you coming just to see Steve? Always a great time seeing him but I would recommend coming later and staying later to catch more of his patio set. Don't know exact set times but I am sure someone on here does. It is 21+ for everyone, only 18+ on certain special events, usually trance events. Hope you have a great time. ;D

Immigration please!

whos got the number?

Guest Marina22

For your information, Canadian Bacon breath, I am an American citizen for a few years now and have been paying taxes since I started to work at 16 yrs. old. :P

Guest dancefloored

For your information, Canadian Bacon breath, I am an American citizen for a few years now and have been paying taxes since I started to work at 16 yrs. old. :P

You know I love you cristina! You need to come by soon so we can make a huge pot of beans and listen to some house music on the pool deck. By the way, I gave up bacon. The shit kills! It was harder than everything else I quit but I did it