Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard a rumor

Guest donkey

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

I couldn't imagine HOW that could happen, from a real estate perspective. You'd have to have access from each "room" individually to the street etcetera.

So I'd be inclined to say that's not gonna happen. Then again i'm by no means an expert.

Well each room in Metropolis has a door going outside. They each have street access so each room could have there own entrance if hey wanted to. So I would figure that they could sell each room if they wanted to.

Guest Untouchable Chino

that is VERY VERY true..what they did was sell each room as an individual club to different people and they each have their own entrance and their own "identity"..wish who ever got suckered into this good luck..

Guest Ariel

It's not zoned for a condo. At the moment.

The best use for that lot is for parking.

I agree 100%

I agree even more. From what I hear, the new Performing Arts Center didnt think about opening up a Parking Garage. This is going to be needed because when big events come, combined with w/e Shakira concert/Heat Games is at the AAA...downtown is going to be a zoo!

Guest funky junkie

I agree 100%

I agree even more. From what I hear, the new Performing Arts Center didnt think about opening up a Parking Garage. This is going to be needed because when big events come, combined with w/e Shakira concert/Heat Games is at the AAA...downtown is going to be a zoo!

Well the performing arts center has parking all around it. Including the old omni mall next to the double tree. The AAA arena will only be used for concerts or a game at one time. I dont think it will turn into a zoo.

Guest pod

well a friend of a friends mines purchased one of the rooms. OH GOD.. get ready for the bs...

Tell him we have very reasonable advertising packages.

I agree 100%

Well the performing arts center has parking all around it. Including the old omni mall next to the double tree. The AAA arena will only be used for concerts or a game at one time. I dont think it will turn into a zoo.

no it doesnt.. the place is a mess.. with the pa center, arena, college, bayside, crackheads, hookers, etc.. the place is a mess... biscayne blvd sucks... until they fix the damn construction on that road.

Guest Ariel

I agree 100%

When there is heat games or concerts, people park all the way by 11th street. Even in the parking lot by Space behing Goldrush..its going to be a Zoo.. :-\

Guest funky junkie

I agree 100%

When there is heat games or concerts, people park all the way by 11th street. Even in the parking lot by Space behing Goldrush..its going to be a Zoo.. :-\

Its a zoo either way. Just now that there is going to be the sophisticated zoo for the performing arts and the rambunctious zoo for the clubs and the AAA..

I agree 100%

hot chicks all over downtown for the shakira concert im sure :P

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

I agree 100%

hot chicks all over downtown for the shakira concert im sure :P

Diogo..you crack me up.

it's alllllll about da ladies

Guest Marina22

The Shakira concert already came and went, right? Wasn't it September 15th, I was going to go but went to Zabiela instead. They needed to build a parking lot specifically for the two theaters but they didn't have enough money in the budget before it was all said and done. I guess there is a valet section plus a self-park area but either way it's very inconvenient.