Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mini Crobar sobe update and some other random news

V. Barbarino

Not much to post except from the people who have seen it tell me it's bigger, the columns are gone and the catwalk is larger.

A lot of redesigns.. As for an opening date, I would say not a day sooner than super bowl week... Even then it might not be ready, but it will be ready for WMC...

Some mega buck adult industry guys are shopping around for a club, sorry I can say where they are shopping.

I have a source who tells me LP was not happy with the Donalde Glaude booking, look for the Gecko to bitch smack the idiots who put that deal together. (Crobar people) God dam LP is a pussy these days letting these fools ruin his shit.. Why not just let them do the Rubber Room parties at Space??? This just in, word is LP yanked DG off the decks around 5am... Ha Ha, great booking Crobar peeps!!

I told LP the only way his deal with the crobar people will work is if he keeps them on the golf course with their cell phones turned off because they have zero business going near space or crobar.

Bang music Fest bitch smacked the Opium guys for advertising Tong and Tiesto since Bang bought a 3 month exclusive deal with Tong and Tiesto. Someone can confirm for me that opium took down thier tiesto and tong promos..

Pawn Shop has fired most of their promoting staff, or something like that. Look for a mass defection of their staff back to the beach.

Look for a bunch of guest Djs over at Nikki beach, I only got one name out of them so far, but they were not able to finish sending me the intel because people were around, but I'll get the whole list and when it's ready for prime time I'll post it.

Another club in NJ decided to steal another opium club name, 1st it was Mansion in NJ, now they have Prive in NJ, where Oscar and Tsettos are booked, go figure.. I can tell you that the Opium's lawyer knows this and probably being the jew bastards they sent a few threating letters. I'm not sure if Mansion NJ is still open, I think it lasted 6 months..

Guest coach

I said Donald Glaude wouldn't work at Space. He always brings it at Crobar, though. The beach people and touristos get him a lot more than Kendall.

I said Donald Glaude wouldn't work at Space. He always brings it at Crobar, though. The beach people and touristos get him a lot more than Kendall.

I can stick guys og, tsettos, rudnick etc in any club and they can change it up and adapt to the room, plus as a DJ, you should always do your home work.. So there is no excuse for what DG did...

Guest ramon

I can stick guys og, tsettos, rudnick etc in any club and they can change it up and adapt to the room, plus as a DJ, you should always do your home work.. So there is no excuse for what DG did...

yes great dj's adapt to rooms. :)

i concur nick.

yes great dj's adapt to rooms. :)

i concur nick.

I wish LP would stop adapting to the crobar style of business aka Pussynomics and gets back to the Gordon Gecko style of business...

Guest coach

Heh, yeah, nothing like going to see a DJ you like and have him play an entirely different kind of set than you are expecting. Though I understand that only a small fraction of people go to see Space to see the DJ.

Guest tres-b

100% true....the great ones can play a wedding in Boca and rock it. ;D

Give them a room, any room will do. 8)

Guest spinderella7713

Not much to post except from the people who have seen it tell me it's bigger, the columns are gone and the catwalk is larger.

A lot of redesigns.. As for an opening date, I would say not a day sooner than super bowl week... Even then it might not be ready, but it will be ready for WMC...

Some mega buck adult industry guys are shopping around for a club, sorry I can say where they are shopping.

I have a source who tells me LP was not happy with the Donalde Glaude booking, look for the Gecko to bitch smack the idiots who put that deal together. (Crobar people) God dam LP is a pussy these days letting these fools ruin his shit.. Why not just let them do the Rubber Room parties at Space??? This just in, word is LP yanked DG off the decks around 5am... Ha Ha, great booking Crobar peeps!!

I told LP the only way his deal with the crobar people will work is if he keeps them on the golf course with their cell phones turned off because they have zero business going near space or crobar.

Bang music Fest bitch smacked the Opium guys for advertising Tong and Tiesto since Bang bought a 3 month exclusive deal with Tong and Tiesto. Someone can confirm for me that opium took down thier tiesto and tong promos..

Pawn Shop has fired most of their promoting staff, or something like that. Look for a mass defection of their staff back to the beach.

Look for a bunch of guest Djs over at Nikki beach, I only got one name out of them so far, but they were not able to finish sending me the intel because people were around, but I'll get the whole list and when it's ready for prime time I'll post it.

Another club in NJ decided to steal another opium club name, 1st it was Mansion in NJ, now they have Prive in NJ, where Oscar and Tsettos are booked, go figure.. I can tell you that the Opium's lawyer knows this and probably being the jew bastards they sent a few threating letters. I'm not sure if Mansion NJ is still open, I think it lasted 6 months..

Im pretty sure that you have the pawnshop story backward.....but Im not there first hand so who knows. Ill tell you this, pawnshop uppermanagment doesnt seem to PAY....and that is a prerequisite to having promoters. (duh!)

any poo....i'd be happy to see a kickstart back at the beach on fridays......the beach is snoreville for a year now.

Guest funky junkie

Im pretty sure that you have the pawnshop story backward.....but Im not there first hand so who knows. Ill tell you this, pawnshop uppermanagment doesnt seem to PAY....and that is a prerequisite to having promoters. (duh!)

any poo....i'd be happy to see a kickstart back at the beach on fridays......the beach is snoreville for a year now.

Your right the story about pawnshop is backwards. All the promoters there made the choice to leave for certain reasons. I would like to see something at the beach. Some real good house nights need to emerge from there and someone needs to step up to the plate besides mansion with there schedule of headlinders. Yeah there are some house parties on the beach but its not how it used to be. Everyone is concentrated in Downtown right now.

Guest LeVeL

It was obvious Glaude wouldn't work @ Space but he was still booked anyways.

It was not a suprise that he bombed so bad..its liek putting a Deep House DJ to play the Main Room @ Space...it just wont work.

Guest coach

I just want to know WHEN Crobar reopens.

Also, as far as the Barbarina is working the grapevine, what is the word on Amika? Sold, right? To who, and what are they going to do with it?

Guest pod

the beach is snoreville for a year now.

No shit.

You're not gonna have house back on Miami Beach. The Beach is too touristy for house.

Guest brucio

No shit.

You're not gonna have house back on Miami Beach. The Beach is too touristy for house.

Don't be so sure of that Mr. Dan ;) ;D

Guest pod

Heheh ;D

For some reason I don't consider Nikki Beach South Beach? It's more like South South Beach. You guys are removed enough from the thuggery.

Guest brucio

Heheh ;D

For some reason I don't consider Nikki Beach South Beach? It's more like South South Beach. You guys are removed enough from the thuggery.

Are you done %$&ing around in NY yet?? Time to get back here and get down to business! We've got GG & tonics' dying on the bar here!!!

Guest brucio

;D We'll arrange the GreyGoosemobile to make an airport pickup if necessary.

damn that would be awesome...lol

Diego don't even think about it. The GreyGoosemobile doesn't hold enough GG for you. :D

Guest Cosmigonon

;D We'll arrange the GreyGoosemobile to make an airport pickup if necessary.

I forgot last time. Ncie to meet you Bruce, and thanks for everything. You really are the man... :)

Guest funky junkie

No shit.

the beach is touristy but it still need to be built up.