Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies??

djrman

Hello ladies, how are you doing? Well I hope. I have a question for ya in reference to pussy. I've been with several, but here's the dilema. I was with this girl and everything was great. However, there is a scent in the air and it's not very pleasant. At first, I thought she was dirty and didn't shower,etc. However, I was very wrong. The girl showers and is pretty clean/hygene wise(chk spel)as I was able to witness. Thing is, about three hrs after the shower or so, she humms. No it's not from doing #1 or 2 either. What's the deal here? Is it hormonal? This may seem like a stupid post, but a man needs to know. Thanks for those who should contribute for my knowledge. cwm6.gif

There are many factors that go into a womans "scent". The first one that comes to mind is her period. Right before or right after her period, her "scent" may be a little stronger. Also, what kind of underwear does she wear, if she is wearing synthetic materials, she is not able to "breathe" therefore, causing a stronger odor. There are many reasons. Addressing it with her may be a little difficult, however. Thats a very personal subject, and it would be hard not to hurt her feelings. Good luck!!! HOpe this helped

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out