Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most played out songs!!!

Guest spinderella7713

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spinderella7713

if i hear these 3 samples in a song i will shoot whoever is playing or releasing it

#1 anything to do with hearing " the drummer get wicked "

#2 anything to do with " witnessing the strength of street knowledge "

#3 anything to do with " jack jacking his body , feeling the groove or even just being mentioned by name in all future house songs & anthems "

+1

agreed with number 3!!! Jack is an old man by now...nothing good about him.

Guest ramon

if i hear these 3 samples in a song i will shoot whoever is playing or releasing it

#1 anything to do with hearing " the drummer get wicked "

#2 anything to do with " witnessing the strength of street knowledge "

#3 anything to do with " jack jacking his body , feeling the groove or even just being mentioned by name in all future house songs & anthems "

+1

agreed with number 3!!! Jack is an old man by now...nothing good about him.

I take it you didn't hear Jack is whack track from a few months back?

Guest LeVeL

Anything played by a local DJ is played out, time for some of you to go to the record store's. What your day job doesn't pay you enough to buy new records, then how about you download some new tracks then..lol

Guest ramon

Anything played by a local DJ is played out' date=' time for some of you to go to the record store's. What your day job doesn't pay you enough to buy new records, then how about you download some new tracks then..lol

[/quote']

i don't completely agree with that statement, but i do agree with going to the record store. :)

Guest Philip

i wont touch a record these days but i have great memories of digging through crates at different places around Florida back in the day. the whole experience, the smell of vinyl and incense + the excitement of everyone digging...

I know this might be old, but any tribal songs that says somethin about Africa. please :(

:o ???

lol...some older tribal songs need to be retired...

Here's a deffinition of what i think should be retired as well:

"a girl that drinks champagne in that long flute glass while jamming to some gay song like "world hold on" in the vip 4 feet from the dj booth should be retired...ps...those girls gotta start paying for their own drinks cuz u still look like a dumb bimbo!"

I know this might be old, but any tribal songs that says somethin about Africa. please :(

:'(

i still rather hear those africanism songs than hear "this is electro" any day...but hey that's just my personal preference 8)

sometimes older songs are still good songs, overplayed new songs in every club gets really old n must get retired.

Guest Cosmigonon

:'(

i still rather hear those africanism songs than hear "this is electro" any day...but hey that's just my personal preference 8)

sometimes older songs are still good songs, overplayed new songs in every club gets really old n must get retired.

Well said.

Guest Marina22

i'll say it again, ONCE ANY OF YOU produce/make any music and start getting paid for it everytime radio,tv plays it, and when people buy your records....you'll love the fact that every dj spins it every 2.1 secs...

any of you have any idea how much Sinclar and his people got paid when they played 'Love Generation' at the World Cup finals?

Ok your ruining the thread.....

its funny....go jerk off and take a breather.

LMAO! Yeah, talk about missing the point of the thread ::)

Guest Marina22

Anything played by a local DJ is played out' date=' time for some of you to go to the record store's. What your day job doesn't pay you enough to buy new records, then how about you download some new tracks then..lol

[/quote']

Radio 1 is free, "In New Music We Trust" :D