Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix da Housecat & Richie Santana @ Pawnshop!

Guest shrek_inc

Guest spinderella7713

whack flyer....even more whack club....but damn it...im gonna check out felix!!!! sounds like Friday is going to be another world tour.....

Richie is from Staten Island, which tecnically is NY, but he's NJ DJ, 90% of his gigs are in NJ. I grew up listening to him, I'll see if I can find out if he'll be there, him and Tsettos are close friends.

i got u

when i mention nyc or ny i speak for that whole nyc and its 50 miles radious which includes nj

im originally from northern virginia, but i as most people from up there tend to say the dc area, dc was about a good hour from where i lived, but when u refer to dc you are speaking of northern virginia, washington dc, and maryland metropolitan area.

i spoke to richie the other day on myspace...

this was what he said "Naa man was supposed to do somthing but it fell thru im workin on it hopefully soon!"

Richie

Guest spinderella7713

whats wrong with pawnshop?

she's one of the promoters who got fired probably...

wooosa...i guess this is how rumors get started. BUT YEAH LETS GO WITH IT....THIS BOARD NEEDS SOME JUICE.....I GOT FIRED. YEAH THATS IT!! ::)