Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frenchy's album release party

Guest r3nz0

Guest Dour

I've been reading these forums for a while and have not posted until now.

I think it's great that artists put out albums in our genre of music but I think this album is a mockery of what would be considered an "artist album".

Cedric Gervais doesn't produce his own music. Most of it is done by Pedro or the guys from Second Sun.

He is altogether a misrepresentation of artistry. He does nothing new, he calls others' creations his own, he has no imagination or talent, and he exhibits no exceptional skill.

Guest pod

Those are pretty wild accusations, son. If I came out swinging like that, I'd post under my real name. Because unless you do, all that you posted just reeks of being just that, a wild accusation with no no basis in reality.

Criticism is encouraged and welcome, but you need the evidence to back it up. Think of CJ as the courtroom of clubland.

Guest coach

I think of it more as the verbal mosh pit of clubland. All is fun and games until someone gets out of hand, then everyone comes out swinging.

Guest Ariel

CONGRATS TO CEDRIC!! ;):P

I know he spent countless hours in the studio working on HIS music. OK the album might have some songs co produced but doesnt mean its not HIS ideas.

Before you come out talking jazz like that, have something to back it up. Say who you are, we wont bite.

Guest Cedric Gervais

I've been reading these forums for a while and have not posted until now.

I think it's great that artists put out albums in our genre of music but I think this album is a mockery of what would be considered an "artist album".

Cedric Gervais doesn't produce his own music. Most of it is done by Pedro or the guys from Second Sun.

He is altogether a misrepresentation of artistry. He does nothing new, he calls others' creations his own, he has no imagination or talent, and he exhibits no exceptional skill.

thanks for taking the time to post god bless you ;)

Frenchy, you started off as a little croissant over at crobar, then you worked your way up to carrying ogs record bag and washing LP's car, but now you have great bookings and more of the respect of the space crowd, which was hard since they loved og so much, the point is, you did your thing and it paid off, congrads... It ain't easy, some times you need breaks but more times than not it's hard work and perseverance.

Too bad you are french... Gotta suck going thru life being French..

Guest frankthetank

Frenchy, you started off as a little croissant over at crobar, then you worked your way up to carrying ogs record bag and washing LP's car, but now you have great bookings and more of the respect of the space crowd, which was hard since they loved og so much, the point is, you did your thing and it paid off, congrads... It ain't easy, some times you need breaks but more times than not it's hard work and perseverance.

You forgot Nikki Beach...I remember seeing him over there a few times. Tore shit up!

You forgot Nikki Beach...I remember seeing him over there a few times. Tore shit up!

I think he didn't dj at nikki beach, his job was to put the little umbrellas in the drinks...

Guest Ariel

I think he didn't dj at nikki beach, his job was to put the little umbrellas in the drinks...

him and his skirt looking thing they have the dudes wear. ;):P

Guest brucio

Don't act like you don't like them Ariel haha ;D

Guest brucio

Good luck Cedric.

Oh I forgot to tell you. It grieves me deeply to think that you thought it was ME that did your car up. ;D

Oh, BTW, when are you bringing the Porsche back??(Just so I can make sure nothing happens to it!!)

Just kidding buddy, from all of us here at Nikki's, good luck my man.

Guest Ariel

Just so you know Bruce, I own a pair. ;)

Guest brucio

Just so you know Bruce, I own a pair. ;)

;D