Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideal Venue

Guest bootstah

Guest dahzel

pawn shop during wmc is perfect for any kind of debauchery and hopefully made brings the crazy soundsystem again.

i love that place, definitely a "party" atmosphere

there is no ideal venue IMHO... there is always at least 1 thing wrong with each venue

butttttt if i have to pick one im gonna go on a limb and say

POOLSIDE THE DELANO. fuck the sound system just put up some mackie's the vibe there is off the chain... book someone like miguel migs and its as good as it gets......

Guest swank

What would be an ideal venue to have a party, we're talking sound system, great staff....any takers?

really depends on the amount of people that you're expecting to entertain. Remember this is the "Winter Music Conference" and alot of people travel from the cold....so any venue that keeps them outside even a little bit is always a crowd pleaser.

my $0.02

Guest G.A.

pawn shop during wmc is perfect for any kind of debauchery and hopefully made brings the crazy soundsystem again.

and the sawed off semi-!!! ;D

Guest Fez

how about that new place INK has anyone been

would that be a good place for conference?

Ink is alright...

but they don't let the average party goer in...so they can do similar to mynt when it comes to bookings for wmc, some dj bookings but not gone crazy...i'm sure they'll have something.

i'm actually heading out there later today :)

Guest Marina22

During conference size matters so I have to say Space but even though I haven't been there during I am sure it still gets packed, right?

Guest james stratus

Ink is alright...

but they don't let the average party goer in...so they can do similar to mynt when it comes to bookings for wmc, some dj bookings but not gone crazy...i'm sure they'll have something.

South Beach doesn't need anymore VIP venues. It is partly because of them that the fun factor and clubbing in general has gone down on the beach.

Guest Fez

Ink is alright...

South Beach doesn't need anymore VIP venues. It is partly because of them that the fun factor and clubbing in general has gone down on the beach.

there's only about 4 of them, and the same crowd frequents all of them...

Guest Philip

hopefully made brings the crazy soundsystem again.

not me. i was there for Howells and no mids - all boom.

Integral Sound Fails To Impress

http://futuremusic.com/blog/?p=3

Many manufacturers use the Winter Music Conference, which takes place every March in Miami, to showcase their latest offerings to the dance music community. Get a buzz going in Miami and that electricity can send sparks around the globe.

Integral Sound, yet another incarnation of the Steve Dash sound system juggernaut, this time with Mike Bindra of Twilo and Made fame thrown in for some sales flavor, brought in their own newly minted version to impress at the WMC. Unfortunately it didn’t…

The poorly tuned system had Dash’s trademark ultra clean, non-fatiguing sound signature, but at the expense of high-end sparkle and low end punch. The bass was rolled off way too early to put the fear in your nether regions and the high end was squashed leaving high-hat patterns and flaccid.

With banners hanging from every rafter at the Pawn Shop, Integral was ready to start taking deposits from club owners and begin moving product. Too bad their system couldn’t move air. Dash and company may be able to leverage his name for some advanced orders, but if anyone bases the decision on the Pawn’s system, they should get out of the business. Integral’s set up at Pawn was one step forward, two steps back for the company.

The Future: Wow. Talk about a let down. Integral’s system was just plain hurting. All the positive quotes from Paul Van Dyk and others obviously came at Bindra’s prodding. Dash is a genius, but he faxed in this appearance. Time to go back to the drawing board.

Guest Miss_Digital

Ink is alright...

yeah Mynt is not my fav place in the world

i've been maybe 3 times and that was enough for me

i know exactly the type of crowd your talking about ;)

i dont really remember their Mynt having any good parties for WMC

Guest ramon

Ink is alright...

i know exactly the type of crow your talking about ;)

They had a private bullitt bookings mixer a few years ago that was with the entire roster. Really good party + premium open bar.

Guest Miss_Digital

Ink is alright...

i know exactly the type of crow your talking about ;)

They had a private bullitt bookings mixer a few years ago that was with the entire roster. Really good party + premium open bar.

yeah but there not too big on WMC

on another note

PREMIUM OPENBAR! yummy that's what i'm talking about

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

crobar in southbeach was the fucking best. best vibe. best door people. I hope they re-open that place soon.

Guest dj moyn

crobar in southbeach was the fucking best. best vibe. best door people. I hope they re-open that place soon.

Crobar is closed? why, when? it will she be back open for WMC. (not from miami so this is news to me if its true)