Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos sexy in Brooklyn?!?!

imnikki

I don't know if I'm sexy and I don't live in Brookly but Nikki.....

If you keep getting so worked up its gonna get me all worked up and I'm gonna have to fly down tonight.

We'll see how sexy you think I am with my head nestled firmly between your thighs, my eyes looking up at you and my tongue.....well you get the picture smile.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

Prove it... Post a pic =P

Let the "Sex Board Bitches"

be the judge of that ... =P

(lmao,, nooo offense to any of you gerls who dont like to be called bitch,, but thats how i refer to my gerls)

You asked for it. Now Now one at a time please!

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 01-23-2001).]

Originally posted by visions:

You asked for it. Now Now one at a time please!

lol - okay.. well.. Im not gonna lie...I think ur definatley sexy... But.. lol.. I hope that isn't your real attitude .. .. Very unappealing.. .. werd..

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

I don't know if I'm sexy and I don't live in Brookly but Nikki.....

If you keep getting so worked up its gonna get me all worked up and I'm gonna have to fly down tonight.

We'll see how sexy you think I am with my head nestled firmly between your thighs, my eyes looking up at you and my tongue.....well you get the picture smile.gif

No.. i dont get the picture.. Can you cummm demonstrate?

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

lol - okay.. well.. Im not gonna lie...I think ur definatley sexy... But.. lol.. I hope that isn't your real attitude .. .. Very unappealing.. .. werd..

Please, it's all a joke. First of all looks are all in the eye of the beholder, just cause one person finds you attractive doesn't mean a damn thing to another person. and looks don't get you past hello. If you walk around with an attitude as though your better than anyone, your gonna isolate yourself from the world. Werd.

And good lookin with the compliment, I appreciate that you find me sexy cwm30.gif

Originally posted by visions:

Please, it's all a joke. First of all looks are all in the eye of the beholder, just cause one person finds you attractive doesn't mean a damn thing to another person. and looks don't get you past hello. If you walk around with an attitude as though your better than anyone, your gonna isolate yourself from the world. Werd.

And good lookin with the compliment, I appreciate that you find me sexy cwm30.gif

w3rd uP y0h!... and yer welcome =)

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Can't match visions in the looks department. What can I say - genetics. Workin' on the bod but that takes time - maybe by Xmas hehe

But as I say I can always hide my head between your legs and then what does it all matter smile.gif

Between Diva and Nikki I should be too busy to feel sorry for myself smile.gif

hey all... i feel i should represent other parts of brooklyn too.... all you guys are from the same area!! lol... so i'm saying hi from brooklyn hieghts...

dick... i have to applaud you... you always know the right thing to say..

and visions... very nice...

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Hey everyone still havin' fun and I'm still not in Brooklyn - yet.

Thanks for the compliment - I guess I can live with being the ugly kid with the nice personality smile.gif Better than being the good looking one who's an asshole smile.gif Anyways, the way I figure it everyone's got their strengths and being good looking would be nice but heh, however you manage to get your dick sucked is your own business smile.gif Doesn't really matter once you got there - all that matters then is that your knob is being polished smile.gif

But just to show you that this Dick loves to party here are the only online pictures of me available. Why? Because Dick ain't a digital guy - these were taken by the some stranger using the disposable camera of the girl in the picture - a 32-year old Australian girl named Roz (Roz - wherever you are I love you ) that I met that day. We we're at a 5000 person Rave in London this October - and she must have been the only one older than me (I'm 28) so we were the old farts and lovin' it. She surprised me by e-mailing me months later and having digitized these photos. I look a little strange because a) that's how I look and B) I'm on like 5 hits of E, some speed, weed, booze and assorted other intoxicants I jut can't remember.

Such fond nostalgia - 4 months ago and it feels like forever frown.gif