talk about WASTED!!!

Good times though..

Although I am a bit dissapointed in not seeing Lee!! :-\

Guest Electric Eel

let me just say..andrew, diego..

talk about WASTED!!!

Good times though..

Although I am a bit dissapointed in not seeing Lee!! :-\

Sorry hon, had to catch up on some much needed sleep. I'll be there for Halloween no matter what! :-*

Guest Ariel

holy shit that was a lot of drinking....thank you ariel for everything again...

chib...que paso...lol

I know I know...you owe me! lol

crazy ass morning!

Guest ddg

holy shit that was a lot of drinking....thank you ariel for everything again...

chib...que paso...lol

I know I know...you owe me! lol

crazy ass morning!

;):P 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Any news on who is playing at Space for NYE?

Most likely it will be the residents. For NYE people will go regardless of who's spinning, so no need to book a guest dj.

Guest pod

Sad? Not really.

I always have a blast on New Year's. We're fortunate enough to have a skilled bunch of locals who can lay it down proper. And hell, a lot of our locals are or are becoming truly global.

I say it every year, why blow $20K plus on Sasha for example, when your venue is already gonna be slammed? You save an assload of money, and can spend it on other cool stuff like, well, production? I'm a big production freak and I lament that a lot of clubs seemingly do away with it these days.

Guest ramon

Sad? Not really.

I always have a blast on New Year's. We're fortunate enough to have a skilled bunch of locals who can lay it down proper. And hell, a lot of our locals are or are becoming truly global.

I say it every year, why blow $20K plus on Sasha for example, when your venue is already gonna be slammed? You save an assload of money, and can spend it on other cool stuff like, well, production? I'm a big production freak and I lament that a lot of clubs seemingly do away with it these days.

Because everyone is playing in LA ;)

Guest pod

That actually is the case. For whatever reason, DJs love to play that godforsaken (It's my opinion, they should build a wall around it like in Escape from LA.) city on New Year's.

Guest ramon

That actually is the case. For whatever reason, DJs love to play that godforsaken (It's my opinion, they should build a wall around it like in Escape from LA.) city on New Year's.

Sasha , Digweed , Sander , Armin , Ferry , Howells , Deep Dish

Guest Philip

Sad? Not really.

nothing against our locals but come on... it would be great to get a big name in the place. i was there last year and had a great time but i thought the music was sub-par for my tastes. given the choice 90% + of the people there this year or last would or would have appreciated SOMETHING different. at least Oscar G. just because everyone is guaranteed to show up doesn't mean the party doesn't need a boost.

Guest HouseJunkie

LA looking pretty good for NYE....

Guest Philip

LA looking pretty good for NYE....

thats what they all said last year - until the rain came and swept it all away. actually the rain never did show up but thats another story...

Guest Major

its always a blast on new years.....friends, great tunes, lots of vodka, more vodka,...

A great Dj would be a nice addition!

Digweed, Desyn...

Guest ddg

its always a blast on new years.....friends, great tunes, lots of vodka, more vodka,...

A great Dj would be a nice addition!

Digweed, Desyn...

i agree it would be nice, but then it would be unbearable in there, too slammed.....and pod is right, by the 15th double redbull vodka, i could care less who is spinning...new years to me isnt about the tunes (not to say the music isnt great at space on new years), its about getting wrecked with friends and starting the new year off right....but thats just me...