Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FETISH = Zoophilia & Beastiality

misskittie

Well Happy Monday boys and girls. Im sure many of you are not really interested in this fetish for it is another sick one..particularly for a Monday. haha

Anyway, if you dont like it, dont read it. Im not forcing you to click on the link to open the post. You are choosing to do so yourself.

Now for those of you who do not know what each are, here is a definaition to clear things up for you. They are in fact different. Zoosexuality is an orinetation in the same catergory as hetero-,home-, and bisexuality. A person who indulges in zoophilia is one who has a profound emotional, and also a physical attraction to animals. Zoophiliacs sexual attraction to their pets is a result of the emotional bond.

Beastilaity is a tad different. Along the same lines being its sex with animals but thats all it is. There is no emotional bond what-so-ever. They are only interested in the sexual aspects of such practices.

Im going to refer to zoophiliacs as zoos. I have noticed this is how many sites reference them anyway.

The interested thing about zoos is it is considered an alternative lifestyle like hmosexuality. They strongly believe that they do not choose to be zoos and that its much a part of them. Many of them do not even have human partners. Some enjoy both animals and humans but there is no "title" for them.

Now zoos love animals and do not harm them in any way. Many are even vegetarians. The odd thing is, I personally view human and animal sex to be abusive. They do not. They dont feel they are harming them in a physical or mental way due to the fact that they love their animals. Hey, I love my dogs too but Im surely not gonna let him jump on me and get down ya know. (sorry now Im getting personal)

Anway back to what the point was. Zoos dont feel they are abusing the animals and their reason being...."animals have claws, teeth, and hooves with which they can inflict serious damage upon humans, and that if an animal is not interested, he or she will make those intentions known, in as forceful a manner as required. By the same token, animals have desires just as humans do, and they will let those be known, including pursuing human partners for sex at times." So. because of this physical attributes, they feel its fine.

Okay thats all for now. Ill add more if I come across anything but I have things to do today. Hope I didnt gross yas out too much. Actually, I dont care if I didd..haha thats the funny part.

Have a good dy followed by a wonderful week...

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Originally posted by misskittie:

Now zoos love animals and do not harm them in any way. Many are even vegetarians.

If Zoophiliacs = Vegitarian, then Vegitarian = Zoophiliacs. Right confused.gifcwm24.gifbiggrin.gif

I knew there was a reason I thought vegitarianism was weird cwm35.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif