Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THREEEEEEESOMES!

LikmyLipz

I am in agreeance with The Kitte Kat!

The idea of a threesome or moresome is that EVERYONE is involved and everyone is being pleased in some manner (kisses, touches, licks, fucks, etc). For me, I am always touching someone and someone is always touching me....I prefer this over pleasing one person only. One may get the feeling of being left out and ignored. This is something you don't want to fuck with....or the entire thing is destroyed. Don't get me wrong, pleasing one person isn't wrong or inadequate. When in a group this will occur occassionally for moments just to make someone go crazy in pleasure....but only a moment is necessary. It's just more fun if everyone is involved at the same time.

Think of it this way...hands moving everywhere, touching everything, not really knowing whos hand that is caressing you. Lips locking on different parts of the bodies of different people. Multiple moans coming from multiple people, increasing the intensity of the moment. Everybody writhing and grinding their bodies together.

Just my 2 cents worth!!!

cwm1.gifcwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Don't think anyone's disagreeing with ya Lexxxi. Oh yeah - multiple moans must be great. I gots to try me this sometime.

I only speak fromthe experience of people I talked to now.

And yeah - as I said - generally speaking you are totally right andI imagine especially with people that are new to it all and less comfortable messing with the feeling of being left out is DANGEROUS.

But using Nikki's post as an example - I still say hatthere are no had and fast rules in sex smile.gif And at different times with differnt people I have to imagine that other variations of this dynamic hae also been fun - especially with threesome groups that are very experienced and just wantvariety.

Just my third hand inexperienced opinion though smile.gif

I must admit that threesomes are dead fun..... It's good to work out all the nitty details beforehand although this could ruin it for some people. Accidental threesomes are great! (Like when you don't know it's about to happen).

I got jumped by my two best mates (both blokes) as a '17th Birthday Present'. It was a bit of a shock but they hadn't planned it. They just kinda said "shall we?" and the other said "yeah". (And NO they were not drunk or under the influence of any narcotic!) They're both still good mates, we never talked about it, and we never repeated it. Nothing could compare to that one time. NOTHING! smile.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

I would love to have experienced a threesome at some point in my life. I know I am missing out big time. I guess it's the lucky ones who get it. Being a male and all what guy doesn't wish to have one. Well if anyone wants to have this hot Italian guy. Please feel free to include me in all 3 some encounters. cwm29.gif

[This message has been edited by dappah (edited 01-24-2001).]