Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naughty Joke of the Day

phrankadelic

Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it - she'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did. The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?" "Yes, I did," said the fellow. "Did she like it?" His buddy asked. "Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two homosexual guys were walking down the road when one looked at the other and said "You see that guy across the road?" "Wow, he's cute!!!" the other said. "Well, I had sex with that guy a couple of years back." "No shit???" the other asked. "Not much..." replied the first.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher wanted to make her students think about the use of words. She asked for volunteers to use the word fascinate in a sentence.

Angela raised her hand and said, "My parents took me to a museum and I was fascinated".

Very good Angela, but I wanted the word fascinate.

Beverly raised her hand and said, "We went to the Zoo and it was fascinating".

That's good too, but I still want just the word fascinate.

At this point ,little Johnny was waving his hand. Knowing how vulgar he could be, the teacher was hesitant to call upon him, but after some thought, she decided that there wasn't much damage he could do with this word, so she asked him to speak.

"My sister has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight."

:D