Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention My Dear Mr Dick...

misskittie

Oh my dear, sweet Canadian friend. Lover of the sexual arts of all forms.

No sweetie Im not mad at you. Yes in fact I was slightly perturbed yesterday. You sure had my blood boiling. Then realized, it was just silly babble and got a kick out of it. It sure does take a lot to get me going and you have been one of the VERY few to succeed.

Im not angry but figured Id make you worry after I relaized it was merely a joke....my sick humor in the works you see. Youre a good challenge..Ill admit it, but dont worry.....all smiles over here...life is grand...sex still isnt happening but as I always say "Im breathing...and I hear its a perk now a days"

Have a wonderful day. I didnt send this in PM because I wanted all to see Im not angry.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - UnkNoWn

- Myrlin's ho! Direct all inquiries to his attention!

Ah Kittie,

Very eglad to hear you purring again smile.gif

After that post about you kicking guys outof bed because they didn't know how to press your button - so to speak - got me riled Idecided to see if I could press yours smile.gif

Anyways, had me worried but I'm glad that we areall happy now. A little morning excitement never hurtanyone smile.gif

Glad to see that all the dicks and pussies are now getting along swimmingly smile.gif

*Meow*

MrDick

this board moves slower in some ways but faster in others. MOre of a community so you actually here more from those you know and want to hear from way more than the other which I also frequent.

But don't let me encourage you to stay Flying-High smile.gif

I mean Oh yeah - you are right this board sucks. I don't ever expect to be back and neither should you smile.gif