Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bellini vs Behrouz - This Friday Oct 20th @ Gryphon

Guest Mayor

Guest ClubDiva05

I'll most likely be here before Nocturnal tonight. Charlie and Ivano always tear it up and with Behrouz tonight it should be out of hand.

BONUS: there's more HOT chics than at any SoBe or DT party on a Friday night.

Guest rhythmdoc

Charlie and Ivano always tear it up and with Behrouz tonight it should be out of hand.

BONUS: there's more HOT chics than at any SoBe or DT party on a Friday night.

I second that!!! That party never disappoints!!

Those 2 guys (Charlie and Ivano) always has that place going crazy. From what I understand, that party has been going strong for almost 2 years now. The women there are also incredible. I always have the best times @ Gryphon.

Tonight with Behrouz is just an added BONUS!!!!!

Guest Mayor

Thanks for the support guys

see you tonight - buy you some drinks

and its freshmans B-day

so - seth should be a mess by midnight

Guest rhythmdoc

what a night! got there around midnight to catch some of charlie's set and people were already jumping. ivano got on around 1:30am and then behrouz got on around 2am and tag teamed. like mayor said...it was SICK! charlie did me a favor and introduced me to behrouz. let me tell you that guy is super down to earth! thanks again charlie! that was my 1st time hearing him and he made a fan out of me!

all night those 3 were having such a good time in that dj booth. not to mention all the fine chicks coming in and out and dancing in the booth. it was like their own party back there. the music and vibe in that club was incredible that night! always....a good fucking time @ gryphon! :)