Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what happens if you're late?

phrankadelic

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I know a few [even] nicer ways of "breaking the tension" [if I like what I see, that is ...and if the chemistry is there]

right now, i'd like to be in the middle of a dick, pheonix sandwich...nothing but love boys, nothing but love!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

I believe a woman has the right to choose whether she wants to keep the baby or have an abortion. Although adoption is another choice, a woman must face the possibility that the child will eventually want to meet her someday.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

This topic will a subject of debate long after we are all old and grey. It is a very touchy subject with many people. We are all going to have opinions on it, and we are always going to disagree somehow. I don't think its fair to say abortion is an easy way out. I don't think its fair to say that all people have abortions as a means of birth control. I am sure you have heard all of the arguments, so I will not go through them. Abortion is a very personal subject. It is my belief that this should remain a personal subject, not one to be decided upon by someone who will never, ever know the pressures, anxiety, fears, etc. of pregnancy, planned or not. Do not pretend to know until you have been there. With many things, it is hard to really know how we would react to something until we have experienced it.