Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the enter key...

Guest Adam Singer

Guest Adam Singer

enter_key.jpg

some of you guys get into rants, which is great - and punctuation/capitilization is not necessary on messageboards...i won't go grammar police on you

BUT

make paragraphs please!

the enter key is your friend - having 1 long run on sentence is just unreadable...

thank you

Guest Devilicious

punctuation/capitilization is not necessary on messageboards

Wrong! Half of the reason some people's posts are impossible to read is lack of punctuation. Mistakes with contractions, apostrophes, and spelling are huge culprits as well. I don't care what you write, but if you want to make your point you should portray it in a manner that we can all understand.

Guest Adam Singer

Wrong! Half of the reason some people's posts are impossible to read is lack of punctuation. Mistakes with contractions, apostrophes, and spelling are huge culprits as well. I don't care what you write, but if you want to make your point you should portray it in a manner that we can all understand.

no graphs is much harder to read than no punctuation

well punctuated post by the way...except "Wrong!" is not a sentence ;)

Guest pod

I would dare to say it is. Messageboard posts aren't "instantaneous" if you will. You have the time to at least compose something coherent and well thought out.

You're the product of millions of years of evolution, I suggest you act like it.

Guest Adam Singer

well punctuated post by the way...except "Wrong!" is not a sentence ;)

yes it is a sentence, mofo.

not in academic writing

Guest pod

I'm agreeing with you there, what I'm getting at is "it's a messageboard" is no excuse to tap away like some sweaty primate in the zoo, flinging feces from behind the bars.

Another offense is when people go "soooooooooooo" or "sickkkkkkkk". Yes Bling, I'm looking right at you. Leave that stuff for the sweathogs.

Guest pod

It is one of those threads of the week for sure. I would dare to say that with stuff like this going, Adam could be like the internet equivalent of Pepys or Boswell, except without the gout and syphilis.

Guest lulamishka

Precisely!! Thank you!!!

Edit: Happy now, Dan? :P