Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just the facts...

djmoonshine

nothing new was posted today, so i took it upon myself to look for something entertaining... im pretty sure you'll agree with me...

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the

animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal are

punishable by death.

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous

husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover,

on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores.

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."

comments?~

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

I'm Colombian and I've never heard that before:

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

Cali is one of the biggest cities in Colombia. It seems to be something that would come out of a dirt-road small village.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

uh oh... lol... well hey you can't believe everything you read... i just got these off a site... if they're wrong and they offend... i aplogozie... it wasn't my intention...

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Don't worry none taken! I was a little surprised, hadn't heard that folktale before and trust me there's plenty of them! = ) cwm16.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77