Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

240turbo

I just love this bitch... This is absolutely the closest you can get to the 911 GT3 RSR racecar while being street legal.

Hitting Porsche dealers early next year. Only available in Black, Silver, Orange(pictured) and green. I hear they might water it down for the American market (what else is new), that would be a bitch.

The most hardcore version of the 997 Carrera. Even more hardcore than the already sick GT3. Comes with a rollcage! RWD 3.6 liters 415 hp@ 7600 rpm Naturally aspirated! 6-speed manual transmission. No automatic, like it should be. No creature comforts, No bullshit. Definitely for the purist who just wants to drive. Look at those wide tires in the back, Massive grip to put down that power!

gt3rs07_06.jpg

large.jpg

Check out the race seats and roll cage. Not for the faint at heart. Definitely not for pussies that want to drive around in luxury and smell cowhide leather. This car is meant to be driven and driven hard!

large2.jpg

Everything is functional. Look at the deep vents in the front to cool the massive brakes

gt3rs07_04.jpg

You can definitely see that at Porsche, the bean counters don't prevent the car guys and engineers from doing what they want. ;)

Kudos to Porsche!

Guest swank

The 911 in general is MY all time favourite sports car....it's got the looks, functionality, the right power/handling ratios, and the right price all things considered.

20060902porsche911cabriql7.jpg

20060902porsche911cabrila4.jpg

200607119ffporsche911casn4.jpg

Guest General

judging from the interior room in that car and that roll cage right on the back like that, i will never fit in one of those :'(

sure you'll fit in...but you'll deff never get out ;D