Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest you have gone without sleep during WMC

Guest djcarlosf

60 hours...

then 12 horus of sleep...

barely any alchohol was consumed during these 6 hours, attended a total of 8 parties...hah

Guest frankthetank

60 hours...

barely any alchohol was consumed during these 6 hours, attended a total of 8 parties...hah

You must have had a pretty big bag man. Dayuuuum.

Guest spacecadet

60 hours...

wow 60

Must get it straight from Pablo ::)

Dont see the point of going that long with out sleep

Guest frankthetank

After a certain length of being awake there comes a point where you have to get sleep. The fun stops. (unless there's a bunch of hot naked chicks involved) ;D

Guest djcarlosf

well i was up last year from monday 7 am, then crashed thursday 7 am...

i missed something i wanted to catch, i believe it was the dvj demo by james... was told yoda did a special appearance lol...

made it to the proton party though...so that was cool

Guest RzO

last year kelly and i pulled friday mornign till monday morning, finally crashed like 5 in the morn on moday. so i guess that would be around 65 hrs or so...geez, i remember being really screwed that monday nite after sleeping when we had to make it to sasha and digweed, as well as that whole next week

Guest dj moyn

After a certain length of being awake there comes a point where you have to get sleep. The fun stops. (unless there's a bunch of hot naked chicks involved) ;D

that may be true, BUT you can train your body otherwise as i've done that with mine while working. i've had to pull many 36 hour style shifts in my day and after about 20 hours you get tired, then your get over tired and become crazy and right around 30 hours your fine. i can go about 60 before i need to sleep, if i have to.

g damn and here i complain abotu being up 24 hrs straight practically with 3-4 hrs sleep each nite lol ... by day 6 i was delusional .. couldnt even go to the parties i had bought tix too for day 7.. markus schulz at bed lol

my wmc schedule this yr will be greatly scaled back going out less has messed up my endurance ill hit half the parties i did last yr.. so that makes about 7-8 parties this yr. but ill make them count for sure.. all big events

Guest frankthetank

Maybe 10 years ago I could do that...but now that I am 33 no way.

i hear ya brother. may not be 33 yet but im feelin it lol

This past Saturday I stayed up 36 hours straight and I still feel like SHIT! All because of a hot chick. ;D Oh well, it was worth it.

Guest vegasguy25

I was there for a week last year, and I was up all night through to the next night twice. I got less than 20 hrs of sleep total, or something like that, for the entire week. For some reason that is a lot easier when I am on vacation.

Guest spacecadet

I was there for a week last year, and I was up all night through to the next night twice. I got less than 20 hrs of sleep total, or something like that, for the entire week. For some reason that is a lot easier when I am on vacation.

same thing happens to me when i go to vegas :P no sleep

Guest LiquidX

48 hrs with 2 hr sleep in between.

heck man I love sleep.. cant do without sleep you start hallucinating crazy crap...seriously.

Guest Philip

48 hrs with 2 hr sleep in between.

heck man I love sleep.. cant do without sleep you start hallucinating crazy crap...seriously.

yep. hate that zapped out feeling and hallucinating. i LOVE to sleep.

Guest Devilicious

Last year, worked two 18 hour straight days in a row and didn't sleep in between. So let's see, that's 42 hours.

never. doing. that. again.