Clubplanet Nightlife Community

geek photography

Guest trancepriest

Guest swirlundergrounder

im jealous of your monitors

What's even more sick to think about T.P's set up is that you know that he has like 10 of those monitors just chillin' in the closet collecting dust....

Guest trancepriest

Click the picture to see Original resolution (5120 x 1600)

287444235_550787d4e9.jpg

Photos on desktop taken in my back yard.

im jealous of your monitors

i got the samsung syncmaster 940bw 19in widescreen, i got a great deal on it, and really like the widescreen appeal

Back in the day I had 2 15 incher flat panels on my PC... powered by 2 separate video cards... the system was pretty unstable.

What's even more sick to think about T.P's set up is that you know that he has like 10 of those monitors just chillin' in the closet collecting dust....

I'm just a poor black kid trying to survive in the ghetto.

Wow, impressive..... now just imagine Tara Patrick on those monitors in 1080i/p

HD movies look pretty good on a 30 inch screen... good enough to use it as a TV. Some HD clips I can stretch across 2 displays.... 60 inch wide screen.

s640x480

Saleen is that your Sicilian daddy?

Guest trancepriest

I was just watching the tour on Motion, about its support for HDR images. Very cool.

I am looking for some higher range video cameras that have that feature. This feature comes in handy when filming a scene in a car and you want the inside and outside of the car to be exposed properly... same goes for rooms with bright windows. The dynamic range of the human eye is much higher than that of any current video equipment.

You take the image in my first post... normally you have to have a fast exposure to capture the screen properly... this fast exposure makes the computer itself dark. If you use a slower exposure the screen appears white but the computer stands out.

Just checked and saw that the higher end Panasonic HD cameras have Dynamic Range Stretching... its a new feature in the AJ-HDX900 HD cameras.