Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Parties of WMC

1. OM @ Mansion

u get to see tons of great house djs in one nite.. albeit short sets

2. Buzzin Fly Party- its Ben Watt. nuff said

3. Ovum Party--havent been but heard great things.. plan to go to this yr

4. Meganite @ Space --def not my style but seems to be very well liked

5. Shipwrecked-Lust4house/Housedivision boat party --the party of WMC each year)

6. Get Salted Party (Aquabooty)

il list more later

Guest Devilicious

Fuck me I'm Famous ... very upset I had to miss this one last year

Saw party @ Shine was my favorite that I attended

Guest frankthetank

Fuck me I'm Famous ... very upset I had to miss this one last year

I went to the FMIF party two years ago. If it hadn't been the fourth night out in a row I think I would have had a blast. I was so beat down I left the party at 3:30 AM.

I plan to attend this party this year...assuming it's between the 21st and 24th. (the days I am there)

Guest Mattivi

have to agree that the FMIF party is one of best parties of wmc. i also tend to enjoy any pool or beachside daytime party. Wetgrooves is always a good time.

Guest djcarlosf

pop tarts

nic & james

redbull mansion party with sasha lee & james

any made party

those were the best ive been to :)

except for made... i wanna attend one this time around :)

Guest ramon

pop tarts

nic & james

redbull mansion party with sasha lee & james

any made party

those were the best ive been to :)

except for made... i wanna attend one this time around :)

funny enough half the parties i named are made parties.

Guest durrtylexx

top 3 parties that i attended were

am only at nocturnal

howells at pawhshop

border community at b.e.d

i'm still sad about the circo loco party :(

• 3 weeks later...

jp @ nikkis

jp @ shelbourne

danny tenaglia

erick m @ space

GG

this year looking fwd to jp, chus n ceballos, vc, dt, richie santana, peter bailey, depending where erick/roger spin id do an outdoor event w/ them, i'll go see other peeps as well, but those are the ones that im looking fwd to since they come every once in a while w/ the exception of a cpl.

Guest barstar diana

defintely my fav last year...

and bring back the BBC ONE NIKKI BEACH PARTY..it was my fav of 2003 & 2004!!!!

Guest doognam

Sven Vath at any show he performs at...

Silversurfer was also top notch...Wouldn't mind seeing KIKI this year...

Sunday School for Degenrates definitly one of the best talent lineups...

Tenaglia...

Can't miss Troy Pierce this year...made that mistake last year!!!

Guest ANARCHYP

BYOR...@the marlin was banging till they got hot down...the marlin had a lot of good parties last year...i remember loosing my head there a few times

Guest phillydred

The last 4 years I've gone to the Breakfast In Bed party and I walk out of there so happy.....Not even a D-Fuse fan but hes got a guy with a big synth (cant remember his name) and a live bassist.... And they serve fucking BAGELS!!!!! cmon.... it doesnt get better than that

The AM ONLY party was outtahand......Cant even believe some of the music i heard in there. Everywhere you could go was bumping..... Bennassi and BT downstairs ... Elliot Lip and Bassnectar in the lounge.....And the roof was completley insane.....Remember Dave Guetta mixing in U2? and Adam Beyer and Hawtin tag teaming for what seemed like an eternity.....

Tommie Sunshine on the roof at Townhouse was nice.....He played the best song of the conference ( Solid Groove's "This is Sick")

Everything going at M3 was hot....saw a guy named VITALIC that killed it

The first day of the Remix Hotel with DJ Krush, BBB, and Robbie Rivera was bananas.....

too many good parties to go to........

Guest swirlundergrounder

The SAW party at Shine last year takkes the cake. Best party, (WMC or none WMC event) that I've been to in a few years.

That party was so good that it would take a near miracle to duplicate the massive vibe their again...

(not saying that in a negative way)..

That party, (for those of you who were not there or left early--DurrtyLexx ahhh-heemmm) was just that good!

Guest ddg

The SAW party at Shine last year takkes the cake. Best party, (WMC or none WMC event) that I've been to in a few years.

That party was so good that it would take a near miracle to duplicate the massive vibe their again...

(not saying that in a negative way)..

That party, (for those of you who were not there or left early--DurrtyLexx ahhh-heemmm) was just that good!

from what i remember, that party was the shiznittttt!!! 8) 8)

The last 4 years I've gone to the Breakfast In Bed party and I walk out of there so happy.....Not even a D-Fuse fan but hes got a guy with a big synth (cant remember his name) and a live bassist.... And they serve fucking BAGELS!!!!! cmon.... it doesnt get better than that

The AM ONLY party was outtahand......Cant even believe some of the music i heard in there. Everywhere you could go was bumping..... Bennassi and BT downstairs ... Elliot Lip and Bassnectar in the lounge.....And the roof was completley insane.....Remember Dave Guetta mixing in U2? and Adam Beyer and Hawtin tag teaming for what seemed like an eternity.....

Tommie Sunshine on the roof at Townhouse was nice.....He played the best song of the conference ( Solid Groove's "This is Sick")

Everything going at M3 was hot....saw a guy named VITALIC that killed it

The first day of the Remix Hotel with DJ Krush, BBB, and Robbie Rivera was bananas.....

too many good parties to go to........

I WAS THERE AT REMIX...... yeah that DJ KRUSH has fuckin mad skillz. his music was so weird that experimental stuff but damn that guy can do some mad tricks with all that equipment........