Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria South Beach in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection

Guest endymion

Guest pod

Part of the attrition rate.

Not a bad looking place, but the service is horrid, even for Miami. You can get better food, cheaper and faster.

Guest KellyKel

Great 24hr place for me. I have to agree the Mac n Cheese is dope! Breakfast isn't too shabby either...

Hopefully they will get thru it!

Guest coach

I don't care what anyone says, the mac n cheese was nasty. At best it was mediocre. And I think the perceptions of the "breakfast club" were tinted by the massive amount of alcoholic fun had in the lounge previously.

Anyway, I would love to see them emerge from chapter 11 with a new dedication to quality and service. We could use a nice place like that.

Guest AlanS

Its all about the Bloody Marys! Phazon and Bloody Marys.. Mmmmm :P

Unfortunately too many people have told me their experiences about bad service, and this thread seals the deal. I personally never had any problems, expect when they decided not to make my pizza at all because they didn't have any peppers, and waited an hour before notifying me.

Guest rhythmburn

Its all about the Bloody Marys! Phazon and Bloody Marys.. Mmmmm :P

Unfortunately too many people have told me their experiences about bad service, and this thread seals the deal. I personally never had any problems, expect when they decided not to make my pizza at all because they didn't have any peppers, and waited an hour before notifying me.

the bloody marys there are pretty damn good !!!

Guest swank

I personally never had any problems, expect when they decided not to make my pizza at all because they didn't have any peppers, and waited an hour before notifying me.

uhhh...Alan? That's a problem!

Guest mr.miami

Service with waiters isnt a big issue with me. As long as i get the food im fine. And naah I dont hold it against a waiter if they are in a bad mood or not smiling. It happens to everyone. Some people go out to restraunts just so they can be an asshole to a person.

Guest AlanS

I personally never had any problems, expect when they decided not to make my pizza at all because they didn't have any peppers, and waited an hour before notifying me.

Doh! You're right Swank, I stand corrected ;D

Guest swank

Doh! You're right Swank, I stand corrected ;D

:P

Guest pod

Don't get me wrong, the food is decent, but seriously guys, what makes it stand out from the 237498324873 other restaurants on the beach?

Guest Philip

ive always thought the quality of the food for the price is great and better than most places on Lincoln. its the service that has sucked for me.

Guest musicalmissionary

Don't get me wrong, the food is decent, but seriously guys, what makes it stand out from the 237498324873 other restaurants on the beach?

Perhaps it's the 24 hour access to above-average food.

Guest seandrake

if you want great mac n cheese

two locations..

Peoples BBQ in Overtown

winn dixie in Overtown

he ghetto serves up the best mac n cheese

Guest ramon

two locations..

Peoples BBQ in Overtown

winn dixie in Overtown

I've been meaing to check out People's .. Have you checked out Tom Jenkins in Ft Lauderdale?

Guest seandrake

two locations..

Peoples BBQ in Overtown

winn dixie in Overtown

I've been meaing to check out People's .. Have you checked out Tom Jenkins in Ft Lauderdale?

no, i dont make it up that way very often. but the name sounds like good bbq. i will make note of that. where is it located?

Guest ramon

two locations..

Peoples BBQ in Overtown

winn dixie in Overtown

no, i dont make it up that way very often. but the name sounds like good bbq. i will make note of that. where is it located?

best bbq in the south florida imo .. i haven't tried people's though.

1236 South Federal Highway

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316

TEL: 954-522-5046

Email: info@tomjenkinsbbq.com

www.tomjenkinsbbq.com