Clubplanet Nightlife Community

She's all growns up...

Guest yume

Guest yume

SPECIAL 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

[move]Saturday November 11th[/move]

The rooftop party is 2 years old, and we're having a special bash on Saturday night. Still feel free to come up on Friday, but if you can only make it to one of them, Saturday is the one. Saturday is our Retro night, so be ready for 80's tunes!

The event is invite or RSVP only, so send me a message or give me a ring to get in.

As always, we close down at 2am, so there is plenty of time for you to head out to another party after (we all do!). 8)

1306136612_l.jpg

rooftop_web_flyer.jpg

Join us for this fun little private party high above South Beach every Friday {Saturday!} night! It is a kind of pre-party to other Friday {Saturday!} night events. We close down at 2am, at which time everyone heads out to other clubs. The event is free, but you must be invited (or RSVP to this) to attend. The party is fun, classy, laid back, attitude-free, and has a cocktail lounge feel to it.

Designed by Madavi, the venue is an open air rooftop that is candle-lit, has multiple waterbeds to relax on, and an amazing aerial view of South Beach. Of course there is also a bar with great drink specials. ;)

pic4.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic1.jpg

With an eclectic mix of House, HipHop, and 80s dance classics played at a moderate volume, it is the perfect place to meet up with friends or meet new people and chill before a rowdy night on the town. This past season we've had Ricky Martin, Anna Kournikova, and Enrique Iglesias drop by to party with us (This would appeal if you're a celeb whore. I'm guilty, I would have liked to get into Anna's pants). ;D

pic5.jpgpic6.jpg

pic7.jpgpic8.jpg

Townhouse Hotel 150 20th ST, Miami Beach above Mint, RokBar, and Sky Bar. Free parking on 21st & Collins

Guest yume

I'm sure most people are heading to BANG, but if you're not, come say hello! Our event is FREE! ;)

And there is plenty of time to still hit up the afterparties.

Guest coach

I'll be at Bang, for sure, but I can definitely recommend the Townhouse rooftop as a fun place to party. How has the turnout been?

Guest yume

When the weather's good, the turnout's great.

Last weekend wasn't great due to some rain and a lot of wind. Even then about 100 people came up.