Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Out of towner seeking crew to hang with for Bang

Guest gsk411

Guest gsk411

Im coming in town from way far away for Bang (mainly for Daft Punk) and lost my travel partner at last minute. Rather not party alone, so seeing if anyone is willing to "adopt" me for the event so I can have a group of one or more party friendly peeps to hang with. Nothing sleazy...just looking to dance, party, smile, and soak up the music and vibe. Just like everyone else there pretty much I imagine.

Besides my normally sparkling personality, I am more than willing to sweeten the deal however I can for the someone or someones willing to take me under their collective wings. I have a few extra tickets for example...they could be yours no strings attached.

Also, have some less readily available items to share with my new friends....obviously cant go into any detail here, but believe me, its all good, and again, will be happy to share if u r into it.

I am an easy going and friendly guy looking for a group of either one or more girls, or a group of mixed guys/girls to hang with. Not to try and scam on the girls, but because it sounds a bit more appealing than hanging around all guys for some reason, and I am sure likewise. Im should say up front Im relatively "old" (late thirties) by dance scene standards, am from the good old days and am still into the music and can rip it up prety well.

Hope someone is out there who will take a chance. Email to my addy or just resp here. 8)

Guest pod

OK, so you want people to hang with and are offering Bang tix and drugs.

Not enough for me. I need three 6' tall blondes from Moscow, 2 MP5 submachine guns, and a magnum of Louis Roederer before I'll even consider letting you hang out with me and my crew. Let's put it this way, we sent Ryan Phillipe packing last week cause he couldn't come up with either that or his ex-wife.

Guest RzO

hmm russian whores and some heckler and koch weaponry, that sounds like a good time on its own, just upgrade that to the ump, .45 8)

Guest pod

.45s are great for putting big holes in things. Ryan tried to squeak into our gang with one of the new P30s, but I wouldn't let it fly.

Still, this guy needs to come up with some primo tail from Eastern Europe, and some class German Engineering to hang with us.

Guest spinderella7713

Hey...anyone wanting to hang with my ex at Bang feel free to. She has a few screws loose though. Feel free to listen...she's on the left. Don't say I didn't warn ya. And yes, we can't stand each other.

http://www.geocities.com/gregbbrooks/cats.html

LMFAO!!! too funny.

you guys are mean ( as usual) there have been plenty of you complaining about the price of tix!!!

Guest mr.miami

LMAO at this thread wtf????

Not everyone that posts on this board is as mean as this guy. So I got to give you credit to come to a city and have the balls to want to meet complete strangers. Have a good time at Bang