Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your budget? How much is the most you have spent?

Guest frankthetank

Most I have ever spent was $600 and it didn't take into account my hotel cost. It wasn't even WMC.

As far as WMC is concerned I pretty much spend about $300 a day on drinks, food, and lodging, and other things. That is my target budget.

Guest dj moyn

i save up $1,500.00 each year. my hotel and airfare alone cost me about 700 bucks (400 for the hotel, 280 for the air) then i figure at least a 100 bucks per-day for food/drinks and what not. all my tickets are always pre-paid and that i believe ran me about 300 bucks last year. so yea its a pretty penny for wmc, but oh so worth it!

Guest dj moyn

Are we counting festivals or not? How about food?

i counted the whole week for EVERYTHING. anytime you buy something count it

Guest coach

Are we counting festivals or not? How about food?

i counted the whole week for EVERYTHING. anytime you buy something count it

Oh jeez, then it's a lot. We went to both Ultra and Global last year. Ate out there and every night, and drank, oooooohhhh..... maybe a couple drinks or 2 that week.

Guest dj moyn
Oh jeez, then it's a lot. We went to both Ultra and Global last year. Ate out there and every night, and drank, oooooohhhh..... maybe a couple drinks or 2 that week.

the trick for buying food is hitting up the walgreens, or what have you, down there. get a fridge in your hotel room. saves you A LOT of money. and the fridge is nice for stocking it up with the essentials... ALCOHOL. instead of having to go out to dinner and lunch and buy every meal i was able to stock up the room with food for lunch time and late am snacks when returning from the parties. i would go out for dinner time, that's about it

Guest cire

2007 will be my 5th WMC and i have topped out over 1,000, not sure of an exact number. and spent as little as 650. it helps when you don't have your significant other with you. :o

it will be nice to see what kinda treats they can come up with this year ;)

Guest coach

the trick for buying food is hitting up the walgreens, or what have you, down there. get a fridge in your hotel room. saves you A LOT of money. and the fridge is nice for stocking it up with the essentials... ALCOHOL. instead of having to go out to dinner and lunch and buy every meal i was able to stock up the room with food for lunch time and late am snacks when returning from the parties. i would go out for dinner time, that's about it

I live on south beach.

I live on south beach.

I think that might be considered an unfair advantage. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coach

I live on south beach.

We are leasing the futon bed in the living room for the week...

I live on south beach.

We are leasing the futon bed in the living room for the week...

:o

THe most I have ever spent....I bet will be this year during WMC. ;D I can guarantee you that.

For me probably the same as well since i have to pay for airfare and hotel. Though last years conference i dropped $1200 on hotel alone. This year i got a little wiser and hotel/airfare will be about $600.

Then again i make a lot more money now and since i'm down for more than a week i'll be dropping some cash. Its VACATION! (And a warm up for Ibiza at the end of the summer. ;))