Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who watch 'Lost'

Guest JMT

Guest lulamishka

LOL! :D

I know some people who need to take that pill.

And damnit, and I missed last nights episode. >:( Good thing I recorded it. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Lasts night's episode was crazy... To bad we have to wait until Feburary to see the conclusion..

Guest lulamishka

Lasts night's episode was crazy... To bad we have to wait until Feburary to see the conclusion..

Man, I can't wait to watch it!

Guest Electric Eel

isn't there a dinosaur on the island or something??

show sucks :P

Its a polar bear! Get it right! :P

Are you serious? Is there really a polar bear? on a tropical island? ummm yeah that would really happen, riiiight

Guest lulamishka

isn't there a dinosaur on the island or something??

show sucks :P

Its a polar bear! Get it right! :P

Are you serious? Is there really a polar bear? on a tropical island? ummm yeah that would really happen, riiiight

You need to watch the show to understand!

Guest lulamishka

I tried, could never get into it.

Polar bear on a tropical island ::) lol

That's 'cause you never watched from the beginning. That's a problem with this show... without watching it from the start, imo, you're missing a lot and its hard to get into.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I tried, could never get into it.

Polar bear on a tropical island ::) lol

To sum it up the polar bear is believd to be the manifestation of a young boys (Walts) imagination who was also trapped on the island. But we still don't know for sure yet. Certain events have happened to lead people to believe that somethings that this boy imagines becomes reality...

Guest lulamishka

someone please explain this stupid show. please.

Don't expect an explanation from me! LoL! As much as I love to type, there's too damn much to explain for you to *really* understand, imo.

Terry, care to take a stab at it?

Honestly, if you really wanna get into the show, I recommend renting/buying/borrowing Season 1 and starting from there.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I just tried to explain it but I can't .

Just know this.

A freind of mine thought it was stupid also. Then she watched the pilot episode in Brazil a couple of months ago. When she came home she bought the DVD's for each of the 2 seasons.

She liked it so much that she dropped everything and in the span of 3 or 4 days watched them all in order to catch herself up with the current season before it started.

And she seldoms watches TV.

Either you really like the show or you hate it. The people that hate it usually are the people who have no watched it from the beginning. And if you have not watched it from the beginiing then you will find it hard to understand.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Don't expect an explanation from me! LoL! As much as I love to type, there's too damn much to explain for you to *really* understand, imo.

Terry, care to take a stab at it?

Honestly, if you really wanna get into the show, I recommend renting/buying/borrowing Season 1 and starting from there.

I just wrote like 3 paragrahs trying to explain it but then I realized that I would end up writing another 10 paragraphs explainning it so I deleted it....

Sorry...I just can't type like Slides On The Ice can.... :P

Guest JMT

i dont watch it, but after hearing countless discussions among friends who do, im conviced the writers are making it up as they go. you are all being duped and are going to get an "it was all a dream" type of ending.

Guest lulamishka

i dont watch it, but after hearing countless discussions among friends who do, im conviced the writers are making it up as they go. you are all being duped and are going to get an "it was all a dream" type of ending.

lol

Thanks a lot!

Whatever it really is, I'm planning to keep watching! Maybe they *are* making it up as they go, maybe they aren't. I do know I heard somewhere that if they had to end the show tomorrow, they already know how they're going to end it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

They are writing it as they go. I don't think that's much of a secret anymore. And JJ Abrhams knows how to keep people hooked.

But in the end we'll find out why certain things are the way they are in the show.

Now if you like Sci Fi that's not to over the top, the other great show on TV right now is 'Battlestar Galactica' on Sci Fi Channel 9pm on Fridays. I'd watch that show over Lost any day...

one day on the show one of the characters will look directly into the camera and talk directly to you. and you know what he'll say? he'll say that you need to come to the island. and you know what you'll do? you'll go and try to find that island. and you'll probably die trying because the show is that good.

CULT!

Guest lulamishka

one day on the show one of the characters will look directly into the camera and talk directly to you. and you know what he'll say? he'll say that you need to come to the island. and you know what you'll do? you'll go and try to find that island. and you'll probably die trying because the show is that good.

CULT!

LoL!

Riiiiight

Guest Marina22

I love this show and I don't care that they are writing it as they go, they have me hooked. :P I thought no one was watching it on here anymore. I got my dad hooked via Netflix and now he's upset cause he has to wait for the next season to come out.