Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has...

bobadrinker

Gotten back with an ex? I mean after a brea-up, after some time, then gotten back together? How was sex like? I'm not talking about post-break up sex or makeup sex. But how it's like knowing he/she's been with others and vice versa. Would this even be possible? Extremely curious... cwm13.gifcwm13.gifcwm13.gif

I had sex recently with my ex and he was my first love and I still love him but yea In the back of my mind I thought about him fucking other girls. No need to worry though cause calls me all the time tells me I am the best in bed cause i keep it real u make me feel good I will make u feel a hundred times better. peace

I did it with my ex. It was wicked for like a month but then all the old shit came back to haunt us.

As for the sex.... that was banging! YOu see for me it makes me hornier that he'd had other gals but still came back. And he had a few new tricks up his... erm... sleeve. Not to mention the one's i'd learnt! cwm27.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)