Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G review

Guest the blew hulk

Guest the blew hulk

Upon recieving info Thursday that Oscar G was spinning for 12 hours, my main goal tonite was to make it to Space.

What can I say, the guy destroyed it. Arriving at 11:00 pm and finally crawling into a cab @ 9:45 am, I can say I was throughly satisfied.

The first five hours he went back and forth between dirty tribal and crowd favorites. At hour five he dropped the crowd favorites and stuck to debachery for the next 3 hours, give or take away a few minutes.

Knowing Sanchez was spinning a five hour set on the terrace, never once did I have desire to go upstairs (not to mention his labor day set was totally full on and the set was top notch!!!)

Shit, I couldn't figure out if it was my birthday or Oscar's. Hearing Get Noch dropped at 6:45 and this being the worst track played the previous three hours, one can only imagine.

Absolutly one of the best sets of the year. The dungeon of space was the place to be tonite.

G rocked it, and Space gets huge props for allowing this to happen.

Good thing he has one birthday a year because my brain would turn into noodles!!!!!!!! :o

Guest mr.miami

The music was great in the main room and the terrace. I may have to start looking like this 8) while im there because either my eyes have gotten real sensitive the past few months, or the lights are too annoying. I only could hold out at Space till 3:00 am. One thing i did learn is that in the bayside food court there are 5 differently named restraunts selling the same exact food.

Guest klubveteran

aaaaaawwhh damn :(

I think a missed a "classic" night at Space I shouldve never eaten so much and gone home after Bang for "half time"

i never got out of the locker room for the second half :'(

Guest the blew hulk

Oscar should play like its his birthday everytime he plays @ Space

I'm sure he would but there was hardly anyone on the dancefloor the last couple of hours. Everyone was on the terrace.