Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Get Ready Adam!!! Sarsha is Spacey!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest RzO

They'll have to put biohazard covers on the DJ booth from all the fanboys clustered nearby.

rofl!! Adam will be right there with 'em!

-josh

lol, you were right there with me in orlando watching sarsha at the involved event 8)

and if you come down for this wickham maybe you'll actually call me this time !

and what an awesome show that was at blue room, first time i heard the yoshimoto rmx of do what u do, as well as playgroup's take on behind the wheel, still listen to that set here and there

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Singer

They'll have to put biohazard covers on the DJ booth from all the fanboys clustered nearby.

-josh

lol, you were right there with me in orlando watching sarsha at the involved event 8)

and what an awesome show that was at blue room, first time i heard the yoshimoto rmx of do what u do, as well as playgroup's take on behind the wheel, still listen to that set here and there

that was a fantastic night

at least a few movers and shakers from the old days of prog hangin out in the crowd too :)

2 (or 3?) years prior to that we were @ icon for the airdrawndagger party

ahh good times !

Guest tres-b

i think your wrong barbario. my memory may be a bit hazy, but every year around this time, LP books a few big acts. for christ sakes he used to book tiesto 2-3x's a year in its heyday. not to mention everytime i go to space the place is packed to the gills. so how is business so bad? i know the condos may soon spell the end for space and block, but it wont be for a lack of money. and if it is, please divulge, im honestly interested in your response. u have good insight, info, etc, but sometimes i think u miss the mark. if space is indeed in financial trouble, its not from a lack of heads walking thru the door.

They have 49087523485 promoters working to pack the place, coupled with having to book big jocks, the end is near for Space, then toss in the condos and the war zone down there, it's done. Packed clubs are never an indication of profits.

Packed clubs are never an indication of profits. ::) So space is not making money

He never said Space was not making money. He said packed clubs are not an indication of profit which is a true statement. Just because you have numbers, does not mean you are making money.

Guest michael^heaven

-josh

at least a few movers and shakers from the old days of prog hangin out in the crowd too :)

ahh good times !

Yeh, that night rawked!! That whole place was bouncing!! 8)

Guest Josh Wickham

-josh

ahh good times !

I did have a killer time at the Orlando party...sound was pretty damn good in that small venue.

Don't think I can make it down for this one...going on a cruise for a week around that time (already loading up the laptop with tunes)

-josh

pull a red velvet for me.

Guest Adam Singer

-josh

ahh good times !

I did have a killer time at the Orlando party...sound was pretty damn good in that small venue.

Don't think I can make it down for this one...going on a cruise for a week around that time (already loading up the laptop with tunes)

-josh

pull a red velvet for me.

LOL!

nice one wickham ;)