Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Indian and Persian places to eat at....Anyone know?

Guest swirlundergrounder

I grew up with people from India and Iranians aka Persians so ive been eating their food for a while, when i was living in Orlando there were alot of Iranian places but I also had Iranian coworkers and they cook some of the best food using Indian rice which i believe is probably the best tasting rice out there.

I also lived w/ an Indian roommate a few years back, and he used to cook alot of curry rice and everything else. I don't mind curry most of my friends that only eat fast food lol dont like curry cuz they are too scared to try new things. I wanted to try that place on 163rd as well, i used to live in nmb years ago, i should've gonne by there.

Im looking for Iranian restaurants, doesnt have to be Kabob type of places, in Orlando they have 3 and they are all buffet type of places, excellent food, service, and the price is really good too. anyone know of any?

Guest Devilicious

I ate at a nice Indian place last night called 'Royal India'

It's on Griffin Road just North or Hollywood between I-95 and 441. Closer West to 441 than I-95.

Good prices, great service and the ambience is nice if you can get a table in the back by the water...

Overall the food was good.

I gotta check this place out, Indian food is king

Guest swirlundergrounder

I ate at a nice Indian place last night called 'Royal India'

It's on Griffin Road just North or Hollywood between I-95 and 441. Closer West to 441 than I-95.

Good prices, great service and the ambience is nice if you can get a table in the back by the water...

Overall the food was good.

I gotta check this place out, Indian food is king

Make sure you ask for a table in the back by the water.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.southflorida.com/dining/sfe-yourtoppicks-indian,0,4221047.story?coll=sfe-dining-promos

been to most of these resturants, they are good.

i'd go to certain ones for a particular dish

That Renasia Indian Resturaunt that is one of the editiors picks is really good!

They are really good, more east indian/ bengali style

but they owners moved location to 163st. i believe its called Helisha. The old Renasia is still there but the food sucks, not sure who runs it now.

Guest swirlundergrounder

http://www.southflorida.com/dining/sfe-yourtoppicks-indian,0,4221047.story?coll=sfe-dining-promos

been to most of these resturants, they are good.

i'd go to certain ones for a particular dish

That Renasia Indian Resturaunt that is one of the editiors picks is really good!

They are really good, more east indian/ bengali style

but they owners moved location to 163st. i believe its called Helisha. The old Renasia is still there but the food sucks, not sure who runs it now.

It's been 3 years since I ate there. Where on 163rd did they move to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

royal india on griffin is amazing...been there twice!

Cool thing about that place is that they have currency framed from all over the world.

I have had this bill from Thailand for the past 15 years and I never knew where it came from. And then the other day I was at Royal India and saw my bill and found out finally where it was from..

To bad it itsn't worth very much..

LOL