Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feather Duster

imnikki

LOL.. I don't know.. Sometimes I am really sick in my head..

Okay-

Im at work, and the maintenance person came by, and began cleaning the area. He is responsible for the glass cleaning, and the dusting of the tops of our partitions for the cubicles in my department.

So anyway. He is cleaning the glass w/ his windex, and he begins cleaning the tops of the partitions (chrome, so they collect dust quickly).. and .. NOW.. we all know abotu those feather dusters.... .. They sell them in like spencer gifts as "erotic feathers".. No matter what you call it.. its a feather duster!.. Anway.. He didnt have a duster.. he had this other thing.. The one that bends.. It has a wire in it.. and its super long, .. . (The one that is marketed as a "dust magnet").. Anyway.. So its all curvy and bent .. and im like.. WHOA. . That would be great as a tease toy!.. Its different then the traditional feather.. Becuase it bends.. and its long.. so you can bend it to the curves of someones body.. Like for the legs. bend in half so it gets the front and the back of the calf, and for the hips/waist area, you can get both front and back also..

Anyway. Im sick.. This is what I think of during the day.. LOL

LOL.. Why do I have a feeling MsKittie is going to come back and post some sort of "Cleanapheliac Fetish" Post. .. hehe I assure you.. My thoughts STOP at feather dusters.. I have no desire to be covered in ajax and scrubbed clean w/ a sponge.. lol

Oh god.. Thank god it is FRIDAY.. My brain needs a rest!! ..

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Gooooooooooooood morning

grr.. lipzzzzzz!!.. you come on at fuckin 1pm lol. talkin bout "Good Morning!??!?

LMAO --.. I hate people like yew LOL..

Tryin to rub it in ,, that i been up since 6, and your just rollin outta your nice comfortable bed now?

Im jealous! =P

Hey.. since your home -- go check your cleaning supplies.. any "dust magnet feather dusters" around? lol .. =X

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

LOL

Gurllll.. Im like.. "Should I post this?!?!.. Theyre gonna think im psychotic!!"

hehe.. well.. I am a bit off the wall when it comes to my thinking..

But .. all in all.. besides a serious lack of sex recently..hehehe... Yes, Im okay .. LOL

=P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

Your too much, you must so bored over there. lol.. I'm going crazy here on campus.. Whats everybody doing tonight?

Im staying w/ you -.. Wut r we doing?

. no im actually really busy. LOL . but i saw that thing, and it just got me thinking! LOL

By the way. were u in the gym last nite?!?!.. On 19th ave,, ballyS?.. =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by mrdick:

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki....

Things are getting worse for you faster than I thought. It looks like MrDick might just have to stage an intervention and come down there and help you with your lack-of sex problem smile.gif

HAHAHHAHA>> things aren't that bad .. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't come down anyway LOL.

I am just a "creative mind" .. so to speak .. hehe.. when it comes to my sexual escapades .. ..

lol. im beginning to regret posting this.. hehe..

i can just see you all sitting there..chin to floor.. going "Oh my god, this fuckin girl is nutS"

lol.. oh well =P..

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif