Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Friday the 24th TWILO

Guest Phazonian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

glad you like the videos, I'm uploading some more as we type, some sexy videos from this past sunday, you should check them out, some seriously hot chicks... ;D

Guest ddg

glad you like the videos, I'm uploading some more as we type, some sexy videos from this past sunday, you should check them out, some seriously hot chicks... ;D

i wanna see videos!!! :P

Guest dudeitzdiesel

i got a feeling this will be the best party of 2006, it's just a feeling you na what am SAYIN SON!!!!!! WORD IS BORNNNNNNNNNNNNN LETZ DO THIZ MAAAAAAAN

Guest doognam

if you see me hit me up for a leftroom sticker :)

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!

Do you work with leftroom? If you do, that is the shit....Huge fan of their label!!!

Guest ramon

if you see me hit me up for a leftroom sticker :)

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!

Do you work with leftroom? If you do, that is the shit....Huge fan of their label!!!

Yeah I handle promotions in the USA. :)

Thanks for the kind words.

LEFT 008 out in January 2007.

Guest mr.miami

I'm not usually too crazy about djs but danny really impressed me. anyway it was a great crowd. lets hope for many more fridays like that in the future.

Guest ramon

I'm not usually too crazy about djs but danny really impressed me. anyway it was a great crowd. lets hope for many more fridays like that in the future.

how packed was it? in comparison to their previous friday nights?

it was packed but there was room to dance. best friday night they have had imo.

here was a short review i wrote for dtourism.

had a blast tune of the night was ricardo's mix of depeche mode for me. really enjoyed to see miami's industry come out and play. it had been a while since i saw a few of those people. wish i couldve gotten there a bit earlier and left a little later anyone know what time he finished? there was acapellas galore. favorite being 'annihilating!!' some house some techno and everything in between danny moved through genres with ease. can't wait for a return to twilo? hopefully before wmc! oh last but not least some people came out of the woodwork for this one. :)

Guest dudeitzdiesel

danny finished a little before noon, anyone stay to the end other than me when he got on the mic and said im gonna play my favorite song again .... that shit was SICK!!!!!! damn, damn, damn!!!

Guest mr.miami

danny finished a little before noon, anyone stay to the end other than me when he got on the mic and said im gonna play my favorite song again .... that shit was SICK!!!!!! damn, damn, damn!!!

How was the crowd from 8 to 12?

Guest dudeitzdiesel

i really dont know, i was stuck in a another fucking world with that bassline i felt like a robot for crying out loud!!!

Guest sfgrl

WOW!!!! That's about all I can say about last night / today. Danny brought back that magic to Miami that was missing for a while. He was sooo happy and you could feel it in his music. Played a great variety of stuff and so great to see so many familiar people. Lot's of old schoolers in da house. And lots of NY'ers too. Great party.

Guest ramon

WOW!!!! That's about all I can say about last night / today. Danny brought back that magic to Miami that was missing for a while. He was sooo happy and you could feel it in his music. Played a great variety of stuff and so great to see so many familiar people. Lot's of old schoolers in da house. And lots of NY'ers too. Great party.

I agree we need danny atleast quarterly again. It was very refreshing to hear some new music in this town. :)

some hilights

Ichundu - Hey (Original Mix)

Depeche Mode - Sinner in Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix)

Ralph Falcon - I need Someone

Thanks to Twilo and Danny for doing this.

Nice to see CJ old and new representing and getting down to one of the best in the world.

Guest mr.miami

I agree we need danny atleast quarterly again. It was very refreshing to hear some new music in this town. :)

some hilights

Nice to see CJ old and new representing and getting down to one of the best in the world.

Id be up for seeing him at least twice a month. Made the music at Space I hear all the time sound bad. That and the speakers are good for back massages.

some hilights

Id be up for seeing him at least twice a month. Made the music at Space I hear all the time sound bad.

that's because its a different style of music - u wont hear the same at space unless its a dj that plays things that are similar to people like danny tenaglia, victor, most of the nyc/spain dj's.

oscar g does play a similar sound in the main room

both main rooms are different w/ different dj's and different sound systems, so that plays a big role.

ps. Ramon not to correct you cuz your the EDM Dictionary mean that in a good way too :) but it's "Need Someone" not "I need someone". Not like it makes a huge difference tho, just saying hehe.