Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Friday the 24th TWILO

Guest Phazonian

Guest ramon

sorry yeah it is need someone. sorry im still tired :)

rememebered a few more.

Major North - Annhilate (acapella)

Celeda - Be Yourself (acapella)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

So what genre does Danny fall under? Which does Oscar fall under?

Danny plays good music as does Oscar.

from house to techno and everything in between you can't classify them.

Guest soozin

danny also sets himself apart from any and all others because of how he performs---he is VERY interactive w/ the crowd w/ the flood lights, gettin on the mic, dancin around, bein a goofball in the booth, etc.. some subtle, some not but regardless .. he is a class all his own and always has been. no one can touch him, imo. he is my #1 for sure!!! he came down to the dancelfoor fri nite for a while to give some hugs n such, that was cool too :) i had a fucking Blasttttttttttt lasted til about 10, woulda stayed but my friends wanted to go. loved the late night ... er... late morning crowd--thinned out and everyeon just bouncin around w/ out a care. pretty cool too how nyc was representin! aweomse to see so many familiar faces :)

Guest doognam

I have to say this being the first time staying thru a full tenaglia set , it was without a doubt unlike any show I have ever attended in my life. His programming was without a doubt top notch and many of his tracks were some of the dopest being produced. The production used in many of the tracks he dropped is rare to find imo, that many djs don't drop tunes like these in the states, also imo.

Hearing Shonky- Numbers on the Phazon sounded ridiculous. Also his new track he just finished with Vibe is a total big room track that could finish of any crowd. Total annihalation. One of the better tracks from Tenaglia that I prefer. He dropped in a sample from his I Feel Loved remix of Depeche Mode but never played it.

The track he played in last two hours, with the vocal "You don't want to be here anymore" was the highlight of the set for me. I f anyone can id this track it would be greatly appreciated.

After seeing a full set, Tenaglia is without a doubt one of the most twisted djs out if not the most twisted, imo. He seemed to accomplish his mission once again by capturing a few souls!!!

Guest ramon

I wish I would've stayed longer. I haven't heard this 'Numbers' record, but it sounds pretty neat from teh sample on beatport. Where you there open to close?

Guest doognam

I wish I would've stayed longer. I haven't heard this 'Numbers' record, but it sounds pretty neat from teh sample on beatport. Where you there open to close?

Yep...11:30-12:50 pm...I left before his last track

Guest ramon

How was was it from 8 - close?

did he play any more techno?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah I'm glad I went and saw the crew for the first time in a long time.

DT was well worth going out to. There was absolutely no line which surprised me as first. I had never been to twilo and I heard that there was really no place to chill and sit down in.

But the club wasn't as packed as I thought it was going to be. In fact it was probably the most comfortable I've ever been while going out in Miami even though I didn't sit down for more than 6 hours. Danny gave me no reason to. The company was great also! You know who you all are!!

DT played some sick beats. I was there from 1AM until about 7AM. I could have stad anohter 3 hours... I should have stayed another 3 hours..

Oh well.. Thanks to Twilo for putting on a good show and being so accamodating at the door!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yeah...That sound system in there was sick!!

16 Dynacord Cobra 4 tops

12 Dynacord L24oo amps

6 Phazon Bertha Subwoofers

6 Phazon JBL Loaded Quad 15" mid bass cabinets

6 Dynacord DSP 244 Processors

4 Dynacord Cobra 4 PWH Subwoofers

..and a few more other things!!

;D ;D

Guest doognam

How was was it from 8 - close?

did he play any more techno?

At about 10:30 he got on the mic and said he was going to play for 1 more hour and dropped some really dirty trax....This is when he dropped the "you don't want to be here anymore"...This hour was probably his darkest hour to say the least, which is always good.

Guest doognam

Are you all sure he stopped at 12:00 cus i was talking to one of the barbacks there and told me it went on till 2?

I left at 1:00 and he was still going...

Guest somefiercehouse

RE-fu*cking-diculous!!!!

what an amazing night! the music was unreal. the sound was out of this world. the club was fantastic. crowd was cool! everything was just perfect. i left around 9 and wish i stayed longer looking back on it.

that annihilating sample was pretty dope. and thhheeerrreee isss nooooo guuueeeessstt lliiiissstt toooniiighhttt. cool shit! and Drop it Like it's Hot. Tore the place up!!!!

thanks to soozin for introducing me to some of you guys....Terry, Alki, Pod.......i may have met more, I'm suprised i remembered those 3.

and i also discovered....Pod=soooo cute! i know you're playing for the other team....but good gracious! take it as a compliment and call it a day. 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

RE-fu*cking-diculous!!!!

what an amazing night! the music was unreal. the sound was out of this world. the club was fantastic. crowd was cool! everything was just perfect. i left around 9 and wish i stayed longer looking back on it.

that annihilating sample was pretty dope. and thhheeerrreee isss nooooo guuueeeessstt lliiiissstt toooniiighhttt. cool shit! and Drop it Like it's Hot. Tore the place up!!!!

thanks to soozin for introducing me to some of you guys....Terry, Alki, Pod.......i may have met more, I'm suprised i remembered those 3.

LOL, we were introduced some time around 7.30 am too... ;D

Waoo, you took the words right out of my finger tips

FUCKIN UNREAL, AMAZING, RIDICULOUS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! :o :o :o :o

I had never heard a set like this in my life, wao

I even felt as I was bak in my early clubbing days, music felt so dark, crazy, and everyfuckin body was having a fuckin blast, I even told severla people how i fewlt at the moment.

I think Danny belongs in Twilo Miami. if he was to have a quarterly residence (or even better, a monthly one ;D) there,I would be there every friday that happens. Twilo and Danny= match mad in heaven.

the club has all the space in theworld to dance, the crowd was there defintely to dance, only a couple vip seatings, the sound system was fucking amazing, and this, coming froma pereson that rarely pays attention to that detail, means a lot. I hear every kick, and little noise that the tracks hade, it was just something that cannot be described with words.

Left around 8, I was just too tired, and went home, but I had a blast, specially with all the CJ'rs, old and new... ;)

Guest ramon

it's really nice to see danny playing this music i love dearly so much and people enjoying it. i don't think there are many people in this city who could push the envelope like he did who else can get away with playing a 14 minute remix of depeche mode by ricardo villalobos and not clear the floor and when that vocal finally came in people were cheering. miami needs danny as much as possible even if its just to show us once a month or every couple of months that there are records and songs that some of us may not hear again or may have once forgotten. i look forward to his next appearance and hope its not too far away.

Guest somefiercehouse

RE-fu*cking-diculous!!!!

LOL, we were introduced some time around 7.30 am too... ;D

Waoo, you took the words right out of my finger tips

FUCKIN UNREAL, AMAZING, RIDICULOUS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! :o :o :o :o

I had never heard a set like this in my life, wao

I even felt as I was bak in my early clubbing days, music felt so dark, crazy, and everyfuckin body was having a fuckin blast, I even told severla people how i fewlt at the moment.

I think Danny belongs in Twilo Miami. if he was to have a quarterly residence (or even better, a monthly one ;D) there,I would be there every friday that happens. Twilo and Danny= match mad in heaven.

the club has all the space in theworld to dance, the crowd was there defintely to dance, only a couple vip seatings, the sound system was fucking amazing, and this, coming froma pereson that rarely pays attention to that detail, means a lot. I hear every kick, and little noise that the tracks hade, it was just something that cannot be described with words.

Left around 8, I was just too tired, and went home, but I had a blast, specially with all the CJ'rs, old and new... ;)

i knew i was forgetting someone....but now that you said it, i definitly remember meeting you because i always wondered how to pronounce your name....wonderful meeting you cosmigonon! yeah, Danny definitly belongs at Twilo. That place is made for him. I really really hope he gets some sort of residency there. I don't wait to wait until conference to do that again. i liked that it was a CLUB...not a VIP area with a dance floor. They kept the VIP small and focused on the music and not the people that have to be seen where ever they go. Props to Twilo for that.

Does anyone know if they own that open area where you walk though to the entrance? That would be a cool place to finish off into a little patio area or something, it just seems like so much wasted space now.