Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Friday the 24th TWILO

Guest Phazonian

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rounder19

8) cant wait, and of all the dj's and partys we've gone to, this is the first time kel or I have seen DT, so i am super excited! :)

mind control

8) cant wait, and of all the dj's and partys we've gone to, this is the first time kel or I have seen DT, so i am super excited! :)

mind control

heard it live on wed night on a live video broadcast internet radio - by the man himself richie santana, since that song is by him n peter bailey, but peter bailey wasnt able to make it.

i'll be there the following day for VC - im sure i'll hear that song along w/ the original or remix of Sim City, and all the other goodies. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Never been to Twilo b4. I want to see DT bad but I hear Twilo has no place to chill/sit and relax. Is this true?

I need to get my chillax on in between my groove on or there will be no groove on if I can't chillax. Especially if I'm there over 4 hours....

Guest Cosmigonon

Never been to Twilo b4. I want to see DT bad but I hear Twilo has no place to chill/sit and relax. Is this true?

I need to get my chillax on in between my groove on or there will be no groove on if I can't chillax. Especially if I'm there over 4 hours....

You're too ooooooooooooold!!!!

Guest ramon

looking forward to this!! :)

thought u were going to loco??

that would be saturday not friday dude ;)

still trying to see whats up with saturday, but i will enjoy danny for now.

Guest RzO

looking forward to this!! :)

thought u were going to loco??

that would be saturday not friday dude ;)

still trying to see whats up with saturday, but i will enjoy danny for now.

duh, i was thinking friday cause all the peeps i know going up are leaving on friday, but i am def looking forward to my first DT experience :)

Guest soozin

so f'n there!

u guys think the white party will have any impact on the crowd? i went to see dnny once a lil while back and at after hrs time the placed suddenly filled up w/ shirtless men.. felt like a calendar shoot! it was only that once tho that it was like bicep insanity..

whatev, ill be there either way :)

Guest mr.miami

For anyone interested

Just in time for Thanksgiving, Twilo announces a free shuttle service

The shuttle, which will run on the hour every hour starting at midnight (until 5am), leaves from Cafeteria on Lincoln Road (and Pennsylvania) and returns every hour on the half-hour.

It will begin operating on Saturday November 25th, when Twilo presents Abel and Victor Calderone. On that night only, between 3am and 5am the shuttle will also make a stop at Nikki Beach.

For anyone interested

The shuttle, which will run on the hour every hour starting at midnight (until 5am), leaves from Cafeteria on Lincoln Road (and Pennsylvania) and returns every hour on the half-hour.

It will begin operating on Saturday November 25th, when Twilo presents Abel and Victor Calderone. On that night only, between 3am and 5am the shuttle will also make a stop at Nikki Beach.

i got the email as well

reminds me of that show "next!" on MTV - the gay version tho

next!

haha

For anyone interested

i got the email as well

reminds me of that show "next!" on MTV - the gay version tho

next!

haha

LOL.... that show is crazy ;D