Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sushi in Town

Guest spacecadet

Guest soozin

any hotspots for vegetarian sushi?

heart rock on sunrise blvd close to the beach and also sushi rock on las olas have a lot of options. plus sushi rock has really cool names for all their stuff

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

any hotspots for vegetarian sushi?

heart rock on sunrise blvd close to the beach and also sushi rock on las olas have a lot of options. plus sushi rock has really cool names for all their stuff

Hiro - NMB has a great veggie roll. its their biggest roll actually

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC

Samurai Blue in Tampa - so far, second only to...

Okada in the Wynn Las Vegas. I fell in love.

Sorry that those aren't in town. I also like Sushi Siam (Morningside), Sushi Maki (any of them), Maiko (Sobe), and the Neo Tokyo roll at Sushi Samba.

Sushi is the only food that I get a food high off of. I heard there is a great place in Coral Gables, but I don't know the name. Anyone?

Guest macboy

I went to some sushi place in the Boca Grove strip mall recently. My cheap brother has a sixth sense for sniffing out the early birds that the seniors hit up. It was nine bucks all you can eat. I was sure I was going to die but it wasn't half bad for the money. Probably will never go back, but it makes for an inexpensive lunch for the Boca folks.

Guest Satan

shibui...hands down

i thought the food was good, but i don't fit at their tables so i tend not to go there. :(

what was the name of the place that you, lula and I had our sushi feast? That place was yummy!

Wasn't it Sushin Izakaya?

How the hell were we recommended that place again? I can't remember.

could have been a satanic recommendation, i frequent that joint, and its in my hood.

btw, they just opened another place cant remember the name but its on Aragon ave, same owners

Guest Slide On The Ice

I haven't been to a sushi place in a very long time.

The only sushi i've eaten in the few months was the publix sushi but i know that's not even true sushi compared to these places everyone is mentioning lol.

oh well, i will try one of these places real soon.

You have to try the 2 places I told you about, Peking Tokyo Buffet in Deerfield, and Imperial Gardens (I think that's what it's called, Imperial something or other, or Empire-something...my mind just went blank for some reason) in Fort Lauderdale.

Guest lulamishka

indochine in brickell.

great small loungy restaurant. great music. andddd the best dragon rolls ever.

Indochine gets MY approval! :)

When i lived on SoBe i loved Maikos. Its pretty good, but now that i've gone to a lot of excellent sushi places here in the city....i'm very biased and a bit of a snob. My local spot is great and has gotten approval from a few friends of mine who were very surprised. Its called Ariyoshi and its literally 6 blocks away from my apt in Queens.

Anyone know that place in kendall, its two floors, kinda tucked back and all landscaped out front....you sit on the floor in the upper section. I cant remember what its called but it was pretty damn good. I seem to recall that its not too far from a big popular gym. Not west kendall.

Guest NicoleC

When i lived on SoBe i loved Maikos. Its pretty good, but now that i've gone to a lot of excellent sushi places here in the city....i'm very biased and a bit of a snob. My local spot is great and has gotten approval from a few friends of mine who were very surprised. Its called Ariyoshi and its literally 6 blocks away from my apt in Queens.

Anyone know that place in kendall, its two floors, kinda tucked back and all landscaped out front....you sit on the floor in the upper section. I cant remember what its called but it was pretty damn good. I seem to recall that its not too far from a big popular gym. Not west kendall.

Is it called Shibui? on 72nd? I think that could be it. I forgot about that place - haven't been there in YEARS. When you are inside, it kind of looks like you are in a large two-story townhome, right? Not sure if I have the name right but that's what sprung to mind.

Guest Alan T.

WHAT'S THE ONE NEAR FUNKSION----on Lincoln Road? Never been but the cook brings me the most amazing lobster rolls when he goes clubbing----------Fierce!

Guest lulamishka

Is it called Shibui? on 72nd? I think that could be it. I forgot about that place - haven't been there in YEARS. When you are inside, it kind of looks like you are in a large two-story townhome, right? Not sure if I have the name right but that's what sprung to mind.

Yes, you have it right. It's Shibui.

I used to LOOOOVE Shibui... it was my absolute fav sushi place in all of Miami. Until I discovered Miyako near Dadeland. :)

Guest lulamishka

WHAT'S THE ONE NEAR FUNKSION----on Lincoln Road? Never been but the cook brings me the most amazing lobster rolls when he goes clubbing----------Fierce!

I believe that's Doraku?

Guest Electric Eel

I believe that's Doraku?

yep, Doraku

Guest Electric Eel

I used to LOOOOVE Shibui... it was my absolute fav sushi place in all of Miami. Until I discovered Miyako near Dadeland. :)

OMG, you shared your secret, lol

Miyako is great, my family has been going there since they opened.

Guest lulamishka

OMG, you shared your secret, lol

Miyako is great, my family has been going there since they opened.

LOL! Shh!! Maybe no one will notice!