Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sushi in Town

Guest spacecadet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Sushi House is pretty kick ass!! on Biscayne and 153ish.

My all around Favorite place for sushi / sashimi / ceviche / tiradito at the moment -and for a while now- is........ SUSHI SAMBA.

NY, MIA, or CHI. :P

mmmmmmmm....

8)

Guest Slide On The Ice

I love Kyojins in Fort Lauderdale. Tempura House too is excellent. And Peking Tokyo Buffet in Deerfield is the place I go to most often, because it's closer to me, and cheaper but still great.

Guest lulamishka

You can come too Lee. In fact, I have to work from 8-10 that night so we could do it early then you can go back to Miami and Lula can have some time to herself at my place to relax in her food coma. :)

LOL!

What say you, Lee?

Guest Electric Eel

You can come too Lee. In fact, I have to work from 8-10 that night so we could do it early then you can go back to Miami and Lula can have some time to herself at my place to relax in her food coma. :)

LOL!

What say you, Lee?

LOL,

Sounds good right now but let me see how I feel after the thanksgiving craziness

Guest pod

I want someone to say Sushi Samba so I can tell them they're getting ripped off.

"Fusion" restaurants piss me off.

Let's lump random cuisines together and see what happens.

Guest lulamishka

I personally don't care for Sushi Samba. We even had an 8 page thread about it a long time ago. LoL. Maybe I'll bump that up...

I think its overpriced mediocre sushi. And I wouldn't go back there to eat. Only to grab some drinks.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I personally don't care for Sushi Samba. We even had an 8 page thread about it a long time ago. LoL. Maybe I'll bump that up...

I think its overpriced mediocre sushi. And I wouldn't go back there to eat. Only to grab some drinks.

There's another suhsi/Thai place right across from Sushi Samba that I like on Lincoln Road. I've been there a bunch of times and I can't remember the name of it.

It has a purple awning on the front of it and it's diagonally across (North/West on Lincoln Rd) from Sushi Samba.

It's called 'International 'something'....?

It has really good Sushi though..

Guest r3nz0

Hmmmmm....I like the sushi joint inside Aventura Mall. I forgot the name, but that place is bomb.

And the one that used to be in front of Crobar, before it became a Mexican restaurant. :'(