Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE - MySpace - Oakie and friends

Guest dancefloored

Guest dancefloored

got to see Oakie turned Ozzie lookalike lol. Heard a few of his tracks online as well as Sandra's. Got some sleep, now I just turned the show back on to find lol none other than Jonathan Sleepers. I tried to give him another chance. Honestly! :-X

and its my own opinion and what kind of music does it for me, and his doesnt. He has a buildup with every track or a few buildups through every track to lead to the same beat as before the buildup. This is CJ Miami so Im go ahead and put a request for Jonathan to find another career, or download some headbangers because there is a endless database for pumpin jumpin house music.

now again, this is how I feel. I want to hear how others felt. Listened to him for 15 minutes from 305 to 320. Got up for Hard Rock and now he almost put me back to sleep and put me out of the mood to go out at all

well folks good morning and I will see you on the other side

Oakie and JP rocked the fucking house.... if it was too crowded... then next time get a VIP table and STFU... Space fucking rocked AGAIN last night. Oakie was on point. I didnt care much for Sandra Collins, but it was early and I was still sober, so who knows. I thought (and this is my opinion) Space was the shit last night.. At least I had a blast.

IT WAS SO WEIRD HEARING HIP HOP IN THE MAIN ROOM.

The next time someone says that EDM is dead in Miami... needs to be bitched slapped.

got to see Oakie turned Ozzie lookalike lol. Heard a few of his tracks online as well as Sandra's. Got some sleep, now I just turned the show back on to find lol none other than Jonathan Sleepers. I tried to give him another chance. Honestly! :-X

and its my own opinion and what kind of music does it for me, and his doesnt. He has a buildup with every track or a few buildups through every track to lead to the same beat as before the buildup. This is CJ Miami so Im go ahead and put a request for Jonathan to find another career, or download some headbangers because there is a endless database for pumpin jumpin house music.

now again, this is how I feel. I want to hear how others felt. Listened to him for 15 minutes from 305 to 320. Got up for Hard Rock and now he almost put me back to sleep and put me out of the mood to go out at all

well folks good morning and I will see you on the other side

stick to trance and deep house

that's just my opinion 8)

Guest pod

It felt like a movie all night. I was in hog heaven.

Running joke of the night:

"Put Pod on the boom and let him shoot, and when he passes out, hit him like a piñata!"

Guest Chica

Last night was WONDERFUL!!!!! I had a lot of fun, I was dancing all night, the music was great, I was having a good time so for those picky about the music u need to chill and enjoy it, i personally dance to anything you can dance to and I make the best out of it! Oh and i loved the set up, i wish it was like this more often, the weather helped a lot too =)

Until next time bitches!

XO

Guest LiquidX

Okenfold layed out great tracks, in fact I was loving it. Now if I wanna get technical, wish by the way was hard not to, Oakey was just fading in and out, which was pretty bad if your used to listening to a DJ that actually tries to mix, which is wonderfull thing. Other then that, I loved the trance that was pouring out of the speakers. That whole myspace event felt wierd, and I dont know wtf was going on downstairs, Hip Hop on the main room on a saturday?!? Do I not go out to Space often or did I miss something??.. anyways. Upstairs wasnt that crowded whom enjoyed great weather. I left right after JP came on.

Guest dancefloored

cool to see 2 big trance dj's in south FL on one night. Would have liked to see more heads at the hard rock but thats just the way the story went.

I can grind to some solid trance every soooooooo often as I proved to myself last night.

Trance will never be able to do what house makes me do

Guest dancefloored

it has to be some mind twisting tweaky music of any genre for me to be attracted

most peoples idea of trance is Acosta and Edgar V and that stuff is too la di da da pretty stuff.

like house music I like the thumping pump highs lows and grooving melodies

anyway gotta go make a living

Guest Ariel

Production wise, I thought it was amazing, from the lights, projectors, dancers, hosts, Cali girls, and even the RKM guys who were dressed up with costumes they made. Which btw I didnt know they were going to get up on stage and they did an amazing job. It was definately all for the broadcast and im sure whoever was watching it must have loved it. I was watching the footage while it was being edited and it looked great.

There was only a few technical difficulties due to changing of equipement but the crew was very quick to keep things on point.

All I know is that this was an awesome move for Club Space. Major exposure.

Guest soozin

I got there around 430... hiphop in the main room was like the twilight zone or something but i prefer being outside anyhow so whatever, was just odd to walk thru..

upstairs i wasnt really into the music but it was very cool to see this party- dancers, production, confetti, etc etc etc it was definitely a sight....packed too!!! heard JP for the 1st time, not in a big rush to hear him again i must be honest, good skills but not my style and a little long on the echo effect button... anyway, i was w/ good friends and had fun :) when the sun came up and ivano came on it def transformed back into the space terrace we all know and love... anyway, was cool to see space all decorated and crazy like, good times all around, great seein everyone as always !!!!!!!!!!!! until danny....

Guest Chica

JP was different from the 2 times Ive seen him before maybe because the other times has been at the pool parties on conference week.....

Guest Devilicious

WEll. Okenfold layed out nice tracks, in fact I was loving it. Now if I get technical, wish was hard not to, Oakey was just faded the tracks in and out.. which was pretty bad if you go out and listen to a DJ who actually mixes or tries to mix, which is wonderfull, something you ear gets used to.. but other then that, I loved the trance that was coming out of the speakers. That whole myspace event felt wierd.. I dont know wtf was going on downstairs, Hip Hop on main room on a saturday?!? Do I not go out to Space often or did I miss something??.. anyways. Upstairs it wasnt that crowded. Great weather. I left as soon as JP came on.

Please stop your assault on the English language