Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the time limit for....

V. Barbarino

I found this chicks wallet, it had 150 bucks and her license in it, I know the girl, when I say know she doesn't' know my name but knows me as a customer at the bar she works at as a waitress.

Now I find her wallet, I bring it to her job, I put my biz card in her wallet, (impossible not to see my card in there) and I put my card in the fedex envelope that i put the wallet in, and dropped it off at her work, her co worker said she was crying since she couldn't find it, so it's now hours later and one would think she would have called me and said thank you, but nope nothing, so whats the time limit when she should call me????????

Guest mr.miami

I found this chicks wallet, it had 150 bucks and her license in it, I know the girl, when I say know she doesn't' know my name but knows me as a customer at the bar she works at as a waitress.

Now I find her wallet, I bring it to her job, I put my biz card in her wallet, (impossible not to see my card in there) and I put my card in the fedex envelope that i put the wallet in, and dropped it off at her work, her co worker said she was crying since she couldn't find it, so it's now hours later and one would think she would have called me and said thank you, but nope nothing, so whats the time limit when she should call me????????

Never. You shouldnt do things expecting to get stuff out of it.

Guest michael^heaven

Why didn't you just give it to her personally? If you dig her, you could've asked her out at that time. It probably appeared odd & overbearing that you slid two business cards into the mix. So, she more than likely hasn't called you because either she's not interested, she's weirded out, or she thinks your wimpy for not doing all of this face-to-face.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Why didn't you just give it to her personally? If you dig her, you could've asked her out at that time. It probably appeared odd & overbearing that you slid two business cards into the mix. So, she more than likely hasn't called you because either she's not interested, she's weirded out, or she thinks your wimpy for not doing all of this face-to-face.

Or she thinks you're a sly businessman trying to gain her business.

she knows my roomate thus she knows me, and no i'm not hitting on her, i've see her all the time, I have no interest though she is really cute, but I put my biz card in there so she'd know who returned it, I'm not looking for a reward, all I'm looking for is a thank you...

If I lost my wallet with a large sum of money and it showed up with the the money and the # of the person who returned it, I'd certainly call and thank them, maybe buy them diner...

Guest Mattivi

i agree she should call u, but like most chicks in sofla, she probably viewed this as your attempt to take her out, instead as of a good hearted jesture.

Guest Chica

As i said before you should do things out of the kindness of your heart and not think you deserve anything in return.

Please you know EVERYONE likes to hear thank you when something kind is done etc....nothing wrong with feeling appreciated for something you have done for someone else.

Guest mr.miami

As i said before you should do things out of the kindness of your heart and not think you deserve anything in return.

Please you know EVERYONE likes to hear thank you when something kind is done etc....nothing wrong with feeling appreciated for something you have done for someone else.

So what type of things have people done for you that you thanked them for?

Guest Chica

So what type of things have people done for you that you thanked them for?

I always say thank you my parents taught me good manners...

You are one curious person....aren't you?

Guest JMT

doesnt matter if she thinks you just want to bang her or not, the right thing is to call you and say "thank you" at the very least. if she doesnt give you that courtesy she is a bitch.

Guest lulamishka

Wow so has anyone on here done anything for another person without expecting anything in return?

What is so wrong about wanting to hear a "thank you"? It doesn't cost anything. Its a courtesy.

Its not like anyone is expecting a gift or reward money. Its a THANK YOU.

Guest mr.miami

If you do something for someone and they dont say thank you so what. You should feel fulfilled by knowing you did an helpful act for another person.

So far, no call and she talks to my roommate all the time, I think I'll say something to her in a rude manner this weekend, I'll walk by her and say "your welcome".... Or sit in her section and not tip her....

Dumb broads, I swear people in south florida are classless losers. She could even text me! Or email me!!

Guest mr.miami

So far, no call and she talks to my roommate all the time, I think I'll say something to her in a rude manner this weekend, I'll walk by her and say "your welcome".... Or sit in her section and not tip her....

Dumb broads, I swear people in south florida are classless losers. She could even text me! Or email me!!

WTF is this girl a model or something.

Guest JMT

btw, how/where did you find her wallet?

btw, how/where did you find her wallet?

She used my bathroom, so when I was cleaning up in the morning after shaving I picked up a towel and found it. She had zero idea it was in my house because according to the guy I dropped the wallet off to, she was crying and looked "everywhere" for it, and she never called my roomate to ask him if it was in my house.

Guest dahzel

If you do something for someone and they dont say thank you so what. You should feel fulfilled by knowing you did an helpful act for another person.

a little idealistic don't you think? so if you lost your wallet and someone returned it to you would you not say thank you? it amazes me that some people still don't understand that a little appreciation goes a long way.

Guest Cosmigonon

Dude, I sooooooooo agree with you!!! Of course a thank you would be nice, but she's not obliged to do so.

I don't know if there's a saying like this in english, but in spanish it says "haz el bien sin esperar nada a cambio", which means "do the right thing without expecting something in return".

In any case, you should have given the wallet back and that;s it. Leaving the biz cards screams you want her to call you, it's just plain tasteless, just like Bania giving the Armani suit to Jerry, but demanding a dinner in return... :-X

Guest mr.miami

Damn cold cant sleep. So say you did something for someone and they didnt say thank you like say in this example and then the same thing happend. Would you help them again or just not do it because they didnt say thank you to you?