Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RIP 4:15 AM MY Dog Just Died

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

Dont know what it is, but i always have bad luck with dogs. Turns out whenever my parents go out of town and I'm watching thier dog it passes away. I really hoped she would have one of those things where the dog dies in its sleep. Not while its hacking drooling bile from her mouth while I cleaned up her messes. She couldnit even stand so I had to carry her to the bathroom where i gave her one last bath and she was making a mess all over the bathroom floor

Anyway let me just say thank you for being a wonderful dog Guinevere AKA Gooney I salute you for the 17 years you brought happiness into our lives and I will dedicate my partying this weekend to your memory. Here is a pic of the type of dog she was.

Caseyobit.jpg

Guest michael^heaven

Sorry to hear about this mate :(!! Your dog lived a long time though. Seventeen years is def. beyond the average. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend & toast a few to man's best friend. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

17 years is really old for a dog. Isn't the average like 12 or 13 years? I guess it depends on the dog. But those 'big red dogs' (what I call them) like you have are one of the dog breeds that live longer.

Sorry for your loss...

Guest mr.miami

I highly recommend that people put there dog asleep asap once they get old so they dont have to suffer. Here I am trying to call and get her cremated and my padre is out of town on vacation and wants me to save her in a cooler on ice so he can see her one more time and is rushing back here.

Guest Slide On The Ice

I had to put my dog to sleep when she was 12 and it was so hard to do what I knew I had to do. Believe me, it doesn't get any easier even knowing that you're ending their suffering. I feel your pain, and feel sorry for your loss.

Guest JMT

RIP

in 2000 my mom had my childhood dog put down at 14 years old... too many health problems that she couldnt even function anymore.

i also think that dogs have a sense where they dont want to die in front of their regular owners or in their house, maybe thats why this happened to you.

sorry to hear about the lost of your loved one.... Pets are def part of ones family. when my bird died it really hit me hard. though i know a bird is not the same as a dog... its all the same really. these creatures become a part of your life... they depend on you and love you in their own way

sorry for your loss.....

Guest mursa

......oh man , my total condolences during this difficult time ........I can relate because one of my dogs ( a lab/retriever) is 15 yrs old ....and i can tell his time can come any minute ....i hurt just thinking about it ,when the time does come .

Guest obby

WOW what a touchy subject for me. What a beautiful dog. Like mentioned, 17 years is a long time so be happy that she was part of your family for 17 years. I've gone through what you are currently going through and it's tough.

Guest Cosmigonon

Mis condolencias. :(

I feel your pain, I had a St. Bernard die of a disease, a German Shepherd put to sleep and a parrot eaten by a cat, I just couldn't take it anymore and I haven't had a pet ever since, too much pain... :'(