Clubplanet Nightlife Community

InList ... presents ... Sound Factory!

Guest InList.com

Guest ramon

I'd like to see it, but I'm being realistic about these things.

well let's see what zee germans have in store anyway. it could be the deeper side of germany .. compost / innversions sort of music. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the original topic: Sound Factory.

Which i think is a joke and in no way going to last very long.

SF was an era here in NY that I dont really think has a place in Miami IF in fact they are planning on trying to capitalize on.

So someone tell me how the Jonathan Peters (the SF king) party went at Space? Personally i think he's awful. Pots and pans. The guidos seem to like him but then again most are too trashed to know what the hell is playing anyway.

Guest pod

JP wasn't horrid at Space. He started off decent, but kind of had a hard time following the crowd once the sun came up. It is a hard thing to do if you're not used to it.

That being said, I would dare to say there's no more room for a "mega" sized venue in Miami anymore. The market simply isn't big enough to warrant it.

Guest coach
SF was an era here in NY that I dont really think has a place in Miami IF in fact they are planning on trying to capitalize on.

I'm thinking of opening a Studio 54 in Miami.

Guest pod

Done and done in Vegas. It's just the name really. The original 54 allowed and encouraged behavior that would get a club shut down in an hour these days, no matter who owned or operated it.