Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mansion promoters

Oni1414777741

Think about it, outside the top 15 djs, and I'm stretching it at this point, no one shows up for the other 09347534285 djs, so now the top 15 djs are jacking up their prices because they can, but the market will have a correction, i'm not sure when but it's coming. All bands fall from grace, there are only a few who haven't aka the Rolling Stones, so djs will follow the same path, they will all eventually run out of steam as their fans get older. This is why they gave out free Motley Crew tickets at the DMB concert or why Ace Rothstein gave me 20 free tickets to kid rock because after a while these artists don't draw, yes even djs too. So you might as well earn while you can.

Guest pod

DJs (in general) have a short lifespan of popularity. There's perennial classics like Danny and Junior, but even then when the market is down they have had issues drawing crowds. So yeah, charge while you can, cause next year you might not even be able to play for free.

DJs (in general) have a short lifespan of popularity. There's perennial classics like Danny and Junior, but even then when the market is down they have had issues drawing crowds. So yeah, charge while you can, cause next year you might not even be able to play for free.

JR is broke and basically done as a dj. DT will always do well as a DJ, like a few of the big jocks, but the list will get smaller and smaller and some expose themselves too much aka Morillo...

Guest pod

I think Danny's learned that. Even now that he lives down here, he only plays every so often. 2 things:

1) He's older now. Time to relax.

2) When he does play it's "that much more special".

Guest ericac

Oh yeah and Erick Morillo isn't worth $100 cover charge. People are out of their fucking minds. ::)

i was wondering who actually went and spent $100 ?! not at starting price especially when ur trying to get ppl to actually go