Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Alki!!

Guest Electric Eel

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Thank you!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you to all that made this birfday a very special one, you know who you are. The weekend was filled with good friends, suprises, rum cake, dancing, beeetches, pooossie, jackhammers, macaroni rooms, spiders, bottles, good tunes, chicken wings and sadwiches at space and GOOD FUCKING TIMES!

I need to see some pics!!! my camera dies at twilo so if you were takin pics please send so i can put some pieces together lol!!

Again, Thank you. 8)

ALKI

Guest Devilicious

i hate you

happy bday

lololololol

best day(s) of my life, omg way too much fun!

who knew finger sammiches dipped in redbull vodka tasted so good?

Steve.... have a fantastic birthday. I imagine you'll be sleeping/eating and vegging out all day, which you deserve! 8 years I've known you now, and each is better than the last. Here's to nights that turn into mornings and friends who turn into family.

:-* :-* :-*

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i hate you

happy bday

lololololol

best day(s) of my life, omg way too much fun!

who knew finger sammiches dipped in redbull vodka tasted so good?

Steve.... have a fantastic birthday. I imagine you'll be sleeping/eating and vegging out all day, which you deserve! 8 years I've known you now, and each is better than the last. Here's to nights that turn into mornings and friends who turn into family.

:-* :-* :-*

Red bull vodka dipping sauce mmmmmmmmm agragrararagragragra. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO. I almost forgot about that one. Best birfday eva!

Guest Major

Happy Birthday Mate - Glad I caught you for a split second to wish you a happy birthday...Sorry I missed out in the festivities, but I've been a bit fragile all weekend.

Guest Ariel

Happy Bday Steve. I'm glad you had a great time, with company of friends. Have a good one today.

So, redbull vodka sandwich dip...im going to have to try that! lol :P

Guest Shanafab

Sorry Freak - im a little slow today! - Its Monday-cut me some slack please! :P Happy Birthday!!!! ;D Im glad you had a great birthday weekend and I hope you have a million more! Luff you tons!!!!!