Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen, STOP SPREADING RUMORS that NOCTURNAL WILL CLOSE!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

I go out of the country for a few days & all hell breaks loose...

Nick, Saleen, Barbarino,

Not sure what you're calling yourself these days but lets face it, you've been posting the same rumor about Noc for over a year & for over a year the club is still around. Coincidentally, your rumors always surface when LP has something up his sleeve & making a move.

Sure the fact that the club has been listed for sale on craig’s list for almost a year now, would seem to validate your statements. Congratulations! You did your homework. It’s either that or you’re just the messenger (which is highly more likely). No offense by the way. However, there are other facts you don’t list or should I say facts that they don’t tell you. Facts that are in Nocturnal’s favor. I’ve done my homework & I wont state them, as CJ isn’t a court of law where I need to prove you wrong. I can’t tell you that Nocturnal will be around forever- that’s just not possible. But I can tell you that it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. 2 weeks from now, all this will be forgotten & 6 months from now you’ll bring it back up. Continue to post your tabloid gossip. It sure does make for interesting reading here on cooljunkie. Thread views & posts are down from last year. I think it’s time you get back to work.

As for Local Celebrity, it continues to steam right along. We're all looking forward to a fresh & new 2007 with new additions to the fam. If & when the time comes for us to move due to real circumstances (not rumors), we'll be ready. Thankfully we have open doors at many different places. ;)

your old pal,

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

Every single prediction that Saleen has predicted the past year has not even come close to being true... so Biz, dont take this guy seriously.. he is a wash up/has been/and never will be.

Let him keep bashing the EDM scene and supporting his Rock music... people on here actually dont give a shit about his rumors.

The clubbers in South FL will keep going out every night... while Saleen will be making it a Blockbuster night every weekend.

Biz Biz Biz, biz biz biz biz biz, oh biz biz biz... Biz I do love ya buddy.

Lets start off with the fun stuff, sorta like how Nocturnal took a loan out for $100,000 from the SBA, now I know I know i'm making this up, but hear me out on this one, who is Kore Entertainment? Well lets check out sunbiz and find out shall we!

Lets click here: read here

Ok we established Kore Entertainment Inc is Nocturnal, so why don't we head on over to the SBA website, you can find it here:

read it here

You'll notice under Kore Entertainment in Miami a loan of $100,000 was granted to Nocturnal on 4-28-2006, now why would a successful club need a loan from the SBA and tax payers? Does Roland now charge 20k a night to spin? Why are the tax payers funding this?

Well Biz I think I know the answer, you can read it here:

read why here

Feel free to apologize now and oh I haven't spoken to LP in over a year, you can even ask og that, in fact I haven't spoken to og in probably 6 months, it turns out, I really do hate cubans, who knew??

Enjoy

The Club Legend

Guest Tru1

Public records baby...Nick...you in Title Business or something?

;D

What is even scarier is what you can come up with if you hire a PI or background investigation company.

With just a name and address you can get someone's complete national public records (courts, land they own, etc.)

and full credit report.

Guest djRoland

As for the club, the owner has been nothing but str8 forward with us. Biz and I have been loyal everywhere we have been, and will continue to do so.

The fact that Local Celebrity has been around for 1 1/2 years already says alot. We could have jumped ship many times due to bs rumors etc... but we didn't.

Why? We are very happy with the way we are treated, this shows by being able to please our supporters in our own way.

Local Celebrity is our baby, and its grown quite nicely!!

We promise to keep the party evolving and expanding

Thank you for your continued support!!

Roland

Guest Seb

As for the club, the owner has been nothing but str8 forward with us. Biz and I have been loyal everywhere we have been, and will continue to do so.

The fact that Local Celebrity has been around for 1 1/2 years already says alot. We could have jumped ship many times due to bs rumors etc... but we didn't.

Why? We are very happy with the way we are treated, this shows by being able to please our supporters in our own way.

Roland

respect 8)

Guest biznation00

Lets start off with the fun stuff, sorta like how Nocturnal took a loan out for $100,000 from the SBA, now I know I know i'm making this up, but hear me out on this one, who is Kore Entertainment? Well lets check out sunbiz and find out shall we!

Ok we established Kore Entertainment Inc is Nocturnal, so why don't we head on over to the SBA website, you can find it here:

read it here

You'll notice under Kore Entertainment in Miami a loan of $100,000 was granted to Nocturnal on 4-28-2006, now why would a successful club need a loan from the SBA and tax payers? Does Roland now charge 20k a night to spin? Why are the tax payers funding this?

read why here

Feel free to apologize now and oh I haven't spoken to LP in over a year, you can even ask og that, in fact I haven't spoken to og in probably 6 months, it turns out, I really do hate cubans, who knew??

Enjoy

The Club Legend

Nick,

I already know that. please show or tell me something I don't know. I have 3 of my closests friends (commercial realestate & law) who've been looking into this for quite sometime. I dont officially represent the club (just my party), so I can't come on a message board & speak for them & state their side of the argument. But I know enough to understand these rumors revolving the club.

Give me a little more credit Nick, I've not gotten this far on charm alone buddy. ;)

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Guest Cosmigonon

Roland

respect 8)

+1. I might even do LC for the 3rd straight weekend... ;D

read it here

read why here

Enjoy

The Club Legend

Nick,

I already know that. please show or tell me something I don't know. I have 3 of my closests friends (commercial realestate & law) who've been looking into this for quite sometime. I dont officially represent the club (just my party), so I can't come on a message board & speak for them & state their side of the argument. But I know enough to understand these rumors revolving the club.

Give me a little more credit Nick, I've not gotten this far on charm alone buddy. ;)

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/localcelebritymusic

Do you really think I or others bought that load of crap you just posted? lol

My post never said anything about your party, I have no beef with you, your party etc, your party just so happens is at a club in which I got tipped off about some news which is all in the public domain.

The Club Legend.

Guest pod

Well, not to play devil's advocate here, but with the venue up for sale, and these papers being filed, I would hope and guess Biz has preparations in case things go bad.

Every single prediction that Saleen has predicted the past year has not even come close to being true... so Biz, dont take this guy seriously.. he is a wash up/has been/and never will be.

Let him keep bashing the EDM scene and supporting his Rock music... people on here actually dont give a shit about his rumors.

The clubbers in South FL will keep going out every night... while Saleen will be making it a Blockbuster night every weekend.

Just wanted to quote your post so others can see how wrong you were, ha ha

Guest mr.miami

Who was the party people that worked at metropolis and showed up to show the place closed without them being told. Wasnt that someone on here? Typically do club owners tell in advance that the place will be closing down?

Lets not forget their TCO runs out soon and reportedly the city has refused to give them another one and the only person who can fix their TCO issue is the builder who has them in foreclosure.

But what really chaps my ass is the fact that us tax payers on behalf of the SBA gave a loan to a freaking night club who owes back taxes and is in foreclosure.. I'm sure there were better uses of that money!

Guest barstar diana

who cares if the club might close or not, every club in miami has closed and reopened at least once...i mean its just the cycle of things. ::)

Guest LeVeL

As far as I am concerned I have only gone to Nocturnal only twice in its lifetime. From the Beginning Nocturnal was a failure, they revamped their Dj's, they changed their promoters, they changed their nights. This club has been a disaster aside from Local Celebrity.

The reality is it really doesn't matter to me if it closes or not, it hasn't made a big difference.

Guest barstar diana

Well it makes for good reading. Better than reading about what Bling had for breakfast.

i defintely have to agree with ya there pod :P