Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Emeril Lagasee vs Rachel Ray

Bling

Poll: Who would you have cook for you if you were stranded on an island  

1. 1. Poll: Who would you have cook for you if you were stranded on an island

Guest Electric Eel

Speaking of food network, I watched Paula Deen's thanksgiving and she has such a cute personality, they looked like a really fun family.

Cooking wise I usually like the stuff that Paula Deen, Ina Garten, or Giada makes

Guest somefiercehouse

i'm def more of a rachel ray fan. emeril just gets on my nerves. however, i saw rachel ray on that $40 a day show when she was in new york...and she was SO freakin annoying I had to change the channel. But on her 30 minute meal show and when she was on Iron Chef I like her. Plus she does some vegetarian stuff now and then which i like. and yeah, she doesn't look bad in that picture either, but who wouldn't with all that airbrushing.

Guest coach

Who was that girl that used to have the show on Style network? Longish black hair. Voluptuous. Hers was the *only* cooking I could watch. All the others annoy the heck out of me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lulamishka

I made a dip of RR's for Christmas... and omg, it was deeeelicious!! My family and I couldn't stop going back for more. It was my first RR recipe I had ever attempted... and it gets two thumbs way up from me!

Guest Marina22

Who was that girl that used to have the show on Style network? Longish black hair. Voluptuous. Hers was the *only* cooking I could watch. All the others annoy the heck out of me.

Nigella Bites, she's awesome and will be on the Food Network as of this month. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coach

Nigella Bites, she's awesome and will be on the Food Network as of this month. ;D

Yay! I just found that out! She blows all the other food shows I've ever seen out of the water. Most of those people are so annoying or boring I can't watch more than 3 minutes, but NIGELLA rocks.

New food network show Nigella Feasts: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_nl

And I guess they are rerunning her old stuff from Nigella Bites: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ne

0701172878.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

Yay! I just found that out! She blows all the other food shows I've ever seen out of the water. Most of those people are so annoying or boring I can't watch more than 3 minutes, but NIGELLA rocks.

New food network show Nigella Feasts: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_nl

And I guess they are rerunning her old stuff from Nigella Bites: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ne

0701172878.jpg

Thats a horrible picture, it would make me not want to buy that book

Guest coach

LOL, you'd have to watch the show to understand the picture. But yeah, it's a weird shot. And that is a bad scan of it, for that matter.

asset_1080_hl.jpg

asset_398_hl.jpg

nigella.jpg

But, really it is all about her personality. She seems so warm and joyful, not frantic and stressed like a lot of them.

Guest Electric Eel

030723827X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

There you go! Giada did her cover in a cute way, I would buy that book.

I was watching one of her shows where she was in Italy and it took me back to wanting to learn Italian, lol.

Guest Devilicious

Rachel's show happened to be on my TV sometime this week and she was interviewing the lady from that cancelled sitcom, Everybody Loves Raymond. I thought it was a cooking show ???