Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Break Stories

pookie23

I've been thinking of someting different for the peeps in here and I'm not sure if this has been done before. It's almost that party time of the year, so let's have it: some of your craziest stories from past breaks - no holds barred - I have a few, also hope to create a few at PCB next month!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

okay. now i feel like a loser.. =P

no spring break stories from nik, becuase nik has never gone away for spring break =*(

you dnt get a spring break when you work .. lol

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

I work, but I was able to have one of my paid vacations for a week in March...Of course, it was by coincedence smile.gif

Party and get paid...can't beat that!

Originally posted by imnikki:

okay. now i feel like a loser.. =P

no spring break stories from nik, becuase nik has never gone away for spring break =*(

you dnt get a spring break when you work .. lol

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by spragga25:

I work, but I was able to have one of my paid vacations for a week in March...Of course, it was by coincedence smile.gif

Party and get paid...can't beat that!

yeah, i can take my vacation time now too.. But.. I dont know. I think i prefer saving my days up until summer time in NYC

Nuttin like taking a week off in the summer.. just chillen everyday.. Being a kid again.. Going to the park, hangin out on the corner til 3am LOL.. Beach every morning!

ahhh I CANT WAIIIIIIIIIT!!! heheh.. WoHoOo

BiKiNi ThiS SummER!

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Hey Spragga I'm from Mexico and I normally go to either Acapulco or Cancun during springbreak. I do work too so I normally get to spend a three-day weekend only.

Some of the hottest clubs in Acapulco are Palladium & Extravaganza. Andromedas is a great one where there are topless "mermaids" swimming in a large tank next to the dance floor (VERY crazy). There is also a "love tunnel" at Andromedas, which is basically a very dark and intimate aisle inside the club, and it is intended for horny couples if you catch my drift.

My one crazy story involves making out and getting a blow job in this love tunnel. The good thing about this club is that no one cared, not even the bouncers, except for a bunch of voyeurist waiters. I didn't mind at the time (and neither did her) but I kind of feel embarrassed now.

Have you been to Mexico Nikki?

- The Slinkster

basically what happens in cancun and Acapulco stays there....that was my motto....

But Superslinky....youare totally right about Acapulco. Palladium is HOT...Enigma ispretty cool too..But I was a HUGE fan of Andromedas......ummmmmmmm..yea...a HUGE fan

cwm1.gifcwm11.gif

-aZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by imnikki:

yeah, i can take my vacation time now too.. But.. I dont know. I think i prefer saving my days up until summer time in NYC

Nuttin like taking a week off in the summer.. just chillen everyday.. Being a kid again.. Going to the park, hangin out on the corner til 3am LOL.. Beach every morning!

ahhh I CANT WAIIIIIIIIIT!!! heheh.. WoHoOo

BiKiNi ThiS SummER!

What beach you going to hit!! Jones, Manhattan???????

Dont forget me we are right near eachother!!!

cwm12.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net