Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Marathon Review of Gryphon, Joe's Warehouse and Space (With PICS!!!)

Bling

first off i have to thank my partner in crime to the almost bitter end when i lost her in the sea of humanity at space...... MiamiPartyChic...... I Love you bitch...... :-*

So the review starts early.... im bored as fook at home as usual so i decided to just go to Alyx's friends house and chill there for a bit before i went out for Chica's bday.

chilled there, Alyx freshned up... and then we hit up tony romas in hallandale.

Mind you this tony romas is completely wack it looks nothing like a normal tony romas but whatever food was good. most important thing is alyx looked hot as usual.

soooooooooooooooo

Gryphon

head over to hard rock but its still early so we go to a bar proceed to have the first of 3 jager shots.. before even 10 pm.... OMFG i died.... ughhhh lol

head over go Gryphon and Charlie super fuckin cool hooks it up for Marnie and her bday...

Charlie played a really good set. He even played "church lady" early on specifically cuz he knows i love that track

So the place is jammed with hotties everywhere.... (esp this one girl in a white skin tight dress coniooooooo )

rest of nite ralph and charlie are droppin some hard tunes.. i must say it wasnt too bad

we have two bottles of goose and then we get in lasers "Happy Birthday Marnie" ... great times. with coworkers and alyx

I continue to get drunk off my ass

so they leave and we are still goin strong....

decide to go to part deux of marnie's bday at the warehouse....

Joe's Warehouse

first time at Joe's Warehouse..... nice i like it dark and super undergound... you cant even seen in front of your face as u walk thru the curtains lol.... the sound system is pretty freakin good in there i must say..... Icon is working the bar ..... its all good.......

then after I HEAD TO SPACE WITH ALYX

SPACE

HELL HATH FROZEN OVER I WENT TO SPACE. MY TWO YEAR HIATUS IS over. LOL

;D

everyone takes a dump and is in shock im there. great to see. Miriiam, Claud, Ramon, Rolly,Emmy, Ariel... Pod...... Alki, DDG, diaga, andrew , rzo, kelly, sasha (not the dj sasha)..... and Jaclyn(muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u look fuckin amazing babe) .... i dont remember who else lol

i like the new setup (old setup for all of u new to me) for some reason the sound system didnt kill my ears like it used to when i last went... maybe its situated better..

huge thanks to emi, and ariel for looking out for us

sasha was throwin it down really hard.....

overall it was nice to be back at space because i havent seen the space cjers in forever...... for the most part..but its def not something id do on a weekly or even monthly basis that place was so slammed it was ridiculous........ it was nice though to go back to the place where i started my clubbing 5 yrs back though....

im too old for this shit lol

lots of pics lotssssssssss of pics.... sometime in 24-48 after i ptfo........

peace bitches

Guest Chica

I had so much FUN! =) So happy I went there, the place was packed, the music was GREAT, fantastic night! I have to [glow=red,2,300]Thank Alyx, Charlie and of course Danny for everything, you guys ROCK.....[/glow]

Can't wait to see the pics =)

xoxo

Guest barstar diana

space was off the heazzie..special thanks to rolly for getting shitfaced!! its patrons fault...lol...the party continues today at the ritz!! 8)

6.jpg

The Bday girl's table.......

8.jpg

15.jpg

Good times...... (what i can remember) lol

16.jpg

22.jpg

MJM in da house......... :o

The Birthday Girl Marnie and Coworkers

27.jpg

Marnie and Brandon

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

(Note Brandon chillin in background lol)

20.jpg

21.jpg

Former coworker Julie

13.jpg

Julie, Marnie and Yany

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

19.jpg

Happy Birthday Marnie on lasers....... woot...... thanks to Alyx for getting the lights guru to do that for us :)

Heading over to Space..........

34.jpg

But first...... a slight detour to take a pic in the parking garage at Hard Rock.... (I submit this picture to the Bling Hall of Fame)

36.jpg

7.jpg

AS Borat would say ..."very nice"

Space..........

40.jpg

Claud looking hot ow ow OWWWWWWWWWWW

39.jpg

Chibbers......

37.jpg

38.jpg

Jaclyn looking amazing.......

no more pics at space too packed and dark....... was able to hang till 7 am or so ....would have stayed longer if i had somewhere to pass out on lol

it was nice to do something a bit out of ordinary for one weekend. though going to space, solidifies x100 my love of deephouse parties...

Space is def the club in miami (as evident by that sea of humanity) but its just not my cup of tea anymore......

heard that lust killed it at pawn shop as usual....

def will drop in to check out Charlie Solana again at Gryphon.. he played a very good set.... (when i go to a non deephouse event it will be here).... plus Gryphon = OWNAGEEEEEE

then again the Southside crew is as eccletic as they come and can pretty much play it all.....

but def would not miss marnie's bday..... (thats two bdays ive been able to celebrate with you and hopefully many many more)

Happy Birthday Marnie :-*

--------------------------------subliminal Deep house advertising---------------

Phil Weeks at Laundry Bar Dec 15th and Jojoflores at Aquabooty this month as well.....

VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

end subliminal ad..........

Guest ClubDiva05

As for me I finally stopped partying Monday night and just recovered enough to make it in to work now. Had a great time guys and hope to see you all for my B-day which is the 18th but I will begin celebrating the 15th at GRYPHON. :-*

Alyx