Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im trying really hard...

djmoonshine

... to put some new stuff on the board... i hope i'm not doing it for nothing...

anyway, do penile implants really work? anyone ever gotten one? or know someone who did? what about those penis pump thingy's? i dunno... i'm not well versed about penis enhancement... forgive me~

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

i think im gonna have to enlist madamkitte to help me out.. she's good with this kinda crap... but i think her new job is keeping her kinda busy... anyway, i'll see what i can dig up...

cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

the penis pump works, because the suction pulls the vascular walls in the penis beyond what they normally would be. so their capacity increases, and with regular use, the penis will attain that size itself. however, for some guys, their blood flow does not correlate to capacity, so what happens is the stretched vessels do not reach maximum fullness: they can't get completely hard and may lose some sensation. also, another common problem with the penis pump is where it connects at the base of the penis. at this point, it fits tightly over the penis while the apparatus is pumped. while it force-dilates the rest of the penis, it compresses the penis at the base. this can cause vascular ruptures at worst, but more commonly makes the base permanently limp. so when you get hard in the rest of the penis, the base is limp. i'd imagine this could be rather troublesome when going at it hard and vigorously

anyone wonder how i know all this?

------------------

"real fucking high"

i am so curious as to why and how you know this, but it is kinda cool and now i don't have to go and find out for myself... thanks~ hey joey, did you read that? there's the answer..!

------------------