Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RETURN of SHARAM!!!! December 16th!!!

Guest spinderella7713

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sfgrl

Sorry but Sharam has not been doing it for me in a long time. If it was Ali I would be there in a second. Ali's remix of Lucky Heather- is da bomb.

Guest ecpolo521

Sorry but Sharam has not been doing it for me in a long time. If it was Ali I would be there in a second. Ali's remix of Lucky Heather- is da bomb.

sfgrl wants to....PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIME, PARTY ALL THE TIIIIIIMMME!

LOL.

;D

Guest the light

Make sure Sharam gets on the right plane.

Deep Dish were supposed to play an 8 hr set down here in PR, but supposedly they were waiting at the gate for a flight to San Jose, Costa Rica instead of San Juan, PR. They missed their flight and got in at 4:00am. The venue was at a hotel ballroom, so it had to close at 5:00 am. They played for 1 hr.

People were fucking pissed. No one payed $30 to see Dean Coleman play a marathon set.

It's one thing to miss a date at a club where everything is already in place. It's quite another to miss a gig where they spent a ton of $$$ to set the place up with this huge production.

Well, whatever, I'm just ranting. Deep Dish are one of my favorites and they never come down here. They'd been here just once before...

Guest ANARCHYP

Well, whatever, I'm just ranting. Deep Dish are one of my favorites and they never come down here. They'd been here just once before...

are you kidding...these guys are here all the time

Guest escobaju

cannot wait for SHARAM... this track from his DUBAI cd is probably the best.. thx to Cedric.. again...

Something to Lose [Cedric Gervais Remix] - Nadia Ali, Creamer & K, Rasko, Rosko

B000HDR97C.jpg

Make sure Sharam gets on the right plane.

Deep Dish were supposed to play an 8 hr set down here in PR, but supposedly they were waiting at the gate for a flight to San Jose, Costa Rica instead of San Juan, PR. They missed their flight and got in at 4:00am. The venue was at a hotel ballroom, so it had to close at 5:00 am. They played for 1 hr.

People were fucking pissed. No one payed $30 to see Dean Coleman play a marathon set.

It's one thing to miss a date at a club where everything is already in place. It's quite another to miss a gig where they spent a ton of $$$ to set the place up with this huge production.

wow man this is like deja vu...

i was in san diego last year and went to a club there (on broadway) to see sharam....he got to the club at about 1:30am, mind you, the clubs there close @ 2am. i paid $30 to see him spin for 15 min, it was terrible.

this guy is not so good with traveling, is he??? :-\