Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RETURN of SHARAM!!!! December 16th!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest HouseJunkie

Make sure Sharam gets on the right plane.

Deep Dish were supposed to play an 8 hr set down here in PR, but supposedly they were waiting at the gate for a flight to San Jose, Costa Rica instead of San Juan, PR. They missed their flight and got in at 4:00am. The venue was at a hotel ballroom, so it had to close at 5:00 am. They played for 1 hr.

People were fucking pissed. No one payed $30 to see Dean Coleman play a marathon set.

It's one thing to miss a date at a club where everything is already in place. It's quite another to miss a gig where they spent a ton of $$$ to set the place up with this huge production.

Well, whatever, I'm just ranting. Deep Dish are one of my favorites and they never come down here. They'd been here just once before...

wow man this is like deja vu...

i was in san diego last year and went to a club there (on broadway) to see sharam....he got to the club at about 1:30am, mind you, the clubs there close @ 2am. i paid $30 to see him spin for 15 min, it was terrible.

this guy is not so good with traveling, is he??? :-\

Its not Sharam fault – the poor guy probably has to prove that he doesn’t know Bin Laden every time he has to board a plane.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Deep Dish were supposed to play an 8 hr set down here in PR, but supposedly they were waiting at the gate for a flight to San Jose, Costa Rica instead of San Juan, PR. They missed their flight and got in at 4:00am. The venue was at a hotel ballroom, so it had to close at 5:00 am. They played for 1 hr.

People were fucking pissed. No one payed $30 to see Dean Coleman play a marathon set.

It's one thing to miss a date at a club where everything is already in place. It's quite another to miss a gig where they spent a ton of $$$ to set the place up with this huge production.

Well, whatever, I'm just ranting. Deep Dish are one of my favorites and they never come down here. They'd been here just once before...

i was in san diego last year and went to a club there (on broadway) to see sharam....he got to the club at about 1:30am, mind you, the clubs there close @ 2am. i paid $30 to see him spin for 15 min, it was terrible.

Its not Sharam fault – the poor guy probably has to prove that he doesn’t know Bin Laden every time he has to board a plane.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

hmmmm..

hmmmm..

hmmmmm

8) 8) 8)

party all the time, party all the time, party all the time...this is going to get ridiculous! 8)

;D

Guest Seb

LOL good point

Guest Clauds

hmmmm..

hmmmm..

hmmmmm

8) 8) 8)

party all the time, party all the time, party all the time...this is going to get ridiculous! 8)

;D

Ravers! ;D

Can't wait! Its my first time seeing them (Sorry... the past few years I haven't been able to "Party all the time, Party all the time..." School + Soccer + Work=NO LIFE!!) :P

Guest Marina22

Wish I could go see one half of one of my faves but think I gotta skip this one. I want to go to Dubai badly though, that city is sick! :o That club looks like a middle eastern style Crobar.

Guest Marina22

You gotta have major major $$$ to hit Dubai. It's where people who are too rich for Miami go.

I know, but I am still plan to go there one day.. ;)

Guest pod

Oh yeah, me too. I'm up to the challenge. Like any place where the cost of entry is equal to a Ferrari, there's always ways around things. I think the social engineering part of doing Dubai on $40 a day would be a helluva lot of fun.

Damn, I just got an idea for an article. Umm, Nick?

Guest Adam Singer

half of deep dish has to be better than both of them...

i mean, you take half of something that sucks and it only sucks half as much, right?

years ago they played good music, havent heard a good set or mixcomp from them for like 5 years, unfortunately...

Guest thelurker

Got to Space around 2am and it looked like the Hialeah bus had made a stop there a little earlier. Needless to say didnt go in.

What the hell happened to that place? ??? Man I miss the old days of Space; I digress.

Guest dancefloored

didnt the flyer say mainroom and terrace sets by Sharam?

the set times above dont show him on terrace?

Hialeah bus stop lmao

Guest sobe2004

Got to Space around 2am and it looked like the Hialeah bus had made a stop there a little earlier. Needless to say didnt go in.

What the hell happened to that place? ??? Man I miss the old days of Space; I digress.

I think that it is a weekly promotion at Space . . . if you are from Hialeah and get there before 5am you get it for $20 . . . has been going on for quite some time